Chapter 1

Warning! This story has very strong sexual and violent themes. If you are under 15, Please, do not read this. There is rape and strong BDSM. Proceed with caution.

*edited!!!*

Chapter one

I was just getting home now, I work as a bartender at a club called 'Retro' and it played well, but I worked late most nights. I was walking to my apartment when I heard a sound.

"Phss"

I spun around.

"Who said that?" I called out

"Me" was the answer I heard before someone locked a hand over my mouth, dragging me to a van. He shoved me in roughly, tying my hands as I struggled.

"HELP ME! IM BEING KIDNAPPED!" I screamed loudly, praying for someone to hear and come save me.

"Shut up whore" he said, slapping me and gagging me. I try to scream again, only muffled sounds passing through. He tied me up completely, blindfolding me as well. I panic when I feel something cold against my skin. He's cutting off my clothes. I struggle, trying to make him stop, leave me one shred of dignity.

"You better stop and keep still" he growled "Or I'll end up cutting you"

The vehicle's doors slam shut, leaving me in it.

~~~Three Hours Later~~~

I had no idea where we were, but I was freezing cold. The jackass had taken all my clothes and turned on the AC. I shiver, my only coverings were the ropes around me. He opened the door, pulling me over and untying me. He clipped a collar around my neck, smirking.

"This is a collar to show you that you belong to me. If you ever try to run away, all I have to do is press this button and it will shock you until I have you on my sight again" he said, pushing me to the ground. He attached a leash to the collar, adding insult to injury.

"Crawl, slut"

I begin to crawl into the house. It was so huge. He pulled me over to a cage, forcing me in and saying,

"I'll be back to fuck your pretty little hole"

~~~One hour later~~~

I saw him coming back with a box and push myself to the back of the cage. He opened the door with a lewd smirk

"Come here little whore"

I refused to move, staying right where I was. He glared and pressed the button. Suddenly, shocks were coursing through my body and I crawled over to the door.

"Good whore" he praised as the shocks stopped.

He dragged me over to a large table and bent me over it, tying me up. Then, he took out my gag and said,

"I want to hear my little whore scream in pain as I fuck her virgin hole"

"Help! No! Don't!" I scream, trying to escape.

He slapped me. Hard.

"Stop moving and I might let you come, whore"

"Please! Let me go!" I cried

"I am your master. You will say Master after every fuck sentence and I will do whatever the fuck I want to you" he growled, beginning to rub my cunt. He laughed

"Look how wet you're for master" he said.

He began to finger me, two of them pushing up inside me as I tried to hold back moans.

"Don't hold back anything, whore"

Suddenly, he shoved his big, thick cock in my pussy, and began to thrust roughly.

"Please Master! Stop" I begged "It hurts!"

"No" he replied "I'm going to get you nice and stretched on my cock, then I'll let other boys fuck you for money"

He continued to harshly fuck me, ignoring my screams of pain. I could feel something running down my leg and he laughed

"Look at the little cunt, bleeding and still being fucked"

He pulled out of me, walking around the table

"Suck your blood of my cock, whore" I immediately started sucking. It was a better option then having it inside me again. He pulled away, walking over to a box and grabbing a large butt plug with a cat tail on it.

"You're going to be my pain whore" he said, shoving it in me before he untied me, put cat ears on me, put nipple clamps on me, and told me that he was done for a while.

"Go get in your cage. And if you touch or try to take any of those off, you will be punished harshly. I nodded at his demand but he slapped me for it

"I can't hear nods"

"Yes" I said quietly, only to be slapped again

"Who am I?"

"Y-yes Master" I stammered, hurrying to my cage and watching him lock it

__________________________

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Thank you for editing my work!!!!

Pm me if you have any kinks you want me to do or if you have any ideas!!

Or if you ever wanna rp I'm here!!

Have a good day!!!