Chapter 2

It has been a whole night he's left me down here. For a while I tried to get the door open , but then gave up on it. Master gonna be mad but my nipples started hurting so bad so I took off the nipple clamps but I'll put them on before he comes and gets me and he won't ever know.
~~~~~~~~~~
3 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~

I hear a thumping coming down what I assume was stairs. I quickly put back on the nipple clamps and wait for him to get to me. He starts rattling at the cage.
"Does the little slut want out" he taunts me.
"Yes please I really need to use the bathroom" I plead.
" I'll let you use the bathroom if you obey me today and who know you might even like it?" He tries to reason with me.
"Okay"
"Okay?"
I roll my eyes "yes master"
He then opens the cage door and lets me out. I then try to stand but he shoves me back down.
"Only good sluts get to crawl bad whores like you must crawl"
He leads me to the back yard and he says " go use the bathroom slut"
"But master—"
He interrupted me
" if you need to go go before I change my made and fuck you tight little hole in the backyard right here right now"
"Yes Master"
I crawl over and find a spot and pee. I try my best not to get it all on me but it does anyway. I crawl back over to master. "Master may I please take a shower I got pee all over me"
"No you may not you will wear that for the rest of the day like the dog you are now follow me"
I crawl behind him tring to keep up. He leads me to a room. It's big and has a mattress in the middle this weird table thing and a hanging thing. He walks over to the table and says.
" get you ass over here slut"
"Yes Master"
He yanks on my collar forcing me to stand up then he shove me over the table to where my butt is sticking straight up in the air. He ties my legs to the table with them all spread open and he can see all of my parts and then ties down my arms to the table so I couldn't move at all. He walks away and starts pulling things off the walls. He walks over to me and run something all over me and it feels like a long stick. I then feel him take out my butt plug. He spanks me with his stick thing I later found out was called a cane. I started crying from all the pain and then he says " I thought I told you to leave those nipple clamps on but no you had to take them off when I was not looking now you are going to be punished"
"Please stop I'll let you do anything to me just stop please"
He stops and runs it up and down my back before saying
"Anything huh?"
"Yes Master"
I heard him put the cane on the floor and then he unzips his pants. He starts rubbing it on my lips and slowly starts to enter my already sore and throbbing pussy.
" Does the little whore like this?"
To please him I said "yes master"
He slams all of him in me and starts going slow.
" don't lie to me slut"
"Yes master"
I start to cry in pain because of how much it hurts while he's laughing at me. He starts to go faster and harder. Before I know it he has pulled out and cummed all over my back. He starts to untie me and he pushes me on the floor. He starts to walk and I follow him he walks into what I presume to be a kitchen. He puts down a doggie bowl with some dog food in it. And another one with some water. I start to drink the water until it's all gone and look up at master watching me.
" you better start eating too and if you eat good I might give you some of my left overs"
I look down at the weirdly colored dog food then back up at him to see him eating lo-mien noodles. I sigh and start to try to get the dog food and after almost throwing up a time or to I managed to get almost all of it down. I feel him pat my head.
" you really want my left overs don't you slut"
" yes master"
He places the rest of his food in my bowl. And I quickly eat it Incase he changes his mind. He starts to walk to the living room and I quickly follow him. He sits on the couch and point directly infront if him and I crawl there and look at him. He stands up and quickly take off all of his clothes and sits back down. I look at him in awe. He has a wonderful six-pack and a big dick even if he's not hard yet.
" I am going to explain some thing that are going to happen between me and you while you suck my dick understand?"
" yes master"
I starts to suck on his tip and feel it starting to get harder.
" you are my slut, you will do as I say when I say it and my friends will come over too and they can do what ever the fuck they want to you. You will never tell me no or then no. Eventually you will be used to get me money from them but they each get a fuck to make sure that's what they want and if they want to pay to fuck you. Then you will get an award but if they don't you will be punished harshly. Understand whore?"
I pull off of him nodding and then start sucking him agin. It's not until a could minutes later he cums. I quickly swallow it. And look at him for farther directions. He gets up and walks to go to the room we just came from. I quickly follow him.
" go lay on the mattress on you back and you legs streaks as far apart as you can"
I quickly follow what he told me to do. He comes over to me and ties me up like that with my hand bound above my head connecting to the top of the mattress and my legs spread at the bottom. He then takes off the nipple clamps while I let out a cry of pain. He then starts to suck on one nipple while massaging the other. I try to hold in moans until I can't any more. I let out a big moan and once he heard that he stopped.
" well well we'll some one enjoyed that"
I blushed and looked away from him.
" you look at me when I'm talking to you slut!"
He slapped me in the face to wear I'll have a bruise tomorrow. He walks away and comes back with a ball gag and a 10' dildo. He quickly puts on the ball gag. With out thinking I start to whine.
" shut up slut before I make you"
I stopped whining only for him to spend my pussy lips and shove that whole big dildo up my pussy and then grabs tape and put it over so that it won't slide out.
" this is where you will sleep tonight and that dildo with send a shock through out your body every time you cum and It will get stronger every time you cum"
He starts to walk out the room
" oh and one more thing"
He pulls what looks like a remote from his pocket and presses a couple buttons and I start to feel the dildo vibrating in my pussy.
"Good luck sleeping"
He turns of the light and locks the door behind him as if I'm gonna go somewhere.
~~~~~~~~~
Well that wraps up this chapter. I honestly didn't think anyone found it interesting so I stoped after one chapter. But let me know if you have an idea on something I should do. And if anyone wants to sexually rp with me just pm me I would be more than happy to!!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜