Making Her Happy

Disclaimer: I do not own Victorious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beck stood outside Jade's class waiting for her to pick up her books and purse and leave the room to be with him. It was Jade's last period for the day and Beck couldn't be more excited to spend some time with her, specially after the message she sent him couple hours ago. She suddenly was in the best of the moods with him and he was not gonna complain about that.

"Hey, pretty girl" Beck attempted to wrap his arm around her as usual but Jade stopped him and threw herself into his arms kissing him for a very long time. She didn't care who was around or what they'd think about the scene. She was happy and that was the only thing she cared for.

"Ohh, okay.." Beck smirked to her when she finally let go and they shared a look for a few seconds. Fuck, those blue eyes always got to him and he had told her that several times before but this time it felt different. It felt better. The blue eyes he could never get tired of looking at were at that time closing as Jade's smile came bigger and that was something he'd missed for a while. 

"Ready to go?" Jade bit her lip trying to contain her mouth for smiling wider. She never liked to get too excited about things. She knew from her own experience that some promises ought to break and that good times only live inside our memory when the fun is gone. Jade had never felt her heart breaking cause of Beck and she doubted he'd ever hurt her by now but she still couldn't let all her happiness in somebody else trust... not again. 

"Sure" Jade grabbed Beck's hand and they walked outside to the HA parking lot. Through the way there, they chatted about how their both days went as they hadn't had any class together. And for 5 minutes, Jade didn't see anyone but Beck and couldn't hear anyone's voice but his. She had never focused on anyone like she did with Beck in that moment. And damn, it felt so right.

***

After having lunch in Beck's RV, Beck had to look for the perfect plan to entertain Jade all afternoon while he'd prepare their night together. He thought about telling her he'll be going to the market or the gym but that seemed too suspicious for her specialized in detective films girlfriend. And he also didn't want to break her good mood by leaving her hanging in his RV for hours. He had to make sure Jade was having fun. 

"Umm... Jade," Beck stood up from the couch and turn off the volume of the movie they were watching. Jade was laid on the couch following the movie as well. "Andre called me while we were eating and I forgot to call him back" Jade looked over to him with an I-can't-believe-you're-bothering-me-because-of-that face "Then call him." She turned the volume on again and Beck felt relieved that Jade hadn't asked him to call him in front of her, he didn't have a good reason prepare for that. 

Beck walked to the outside of the RV and closed the door after him. He really couldn't let Jade hear a single bit of his next conversation. 

"Hey, Cat," Beck said in the nicest of tones. 

"Hiiii, Beck" Cat's high tone was enough for Beck to pull his phone a bit away from his ear. "How are you?" He thought he didn't have time for that but he needed to be as nice as possible if he wanted the favor he was about to ask the little red haired. 

"I'm great, and you?" After a long story about Cat's stuffed giraffe and his purple magic castle, Beck finally saw the opportunity to tell her about the reason for his call. 

"I need you to take care of Jade til night" Cat couldn't find the words to say for the first time in her life. That truly caught her offhand. "Could you take her out for shopping for something?" "Sure, may I ask what for?" All the excitement in her voice away. She wasn't so sure how to feel about Jade, specially cause she's the only person to take her happy mood away so effortlessly. "See, Jade has been distant from me for a while and I want to make it up to her somehow. So I thought of preparing something to do together tonight but I can't let her know, will you help me out?" Cat giggled for change. She couldn't say no to that, she was a fangirl of romantic things. "I will, Beck." After thanking Cat deeply, Beck hanged up and turned back to Jade. He sat next to her and smirked when her phone started ringing. Thank you, Cat. I hope I'll be able to make her smile like this morning... even though, I have no idea what was that about.