Til Dawn

Disclaimer: I do not own Victorious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beck parked his car in front of Cat's house and looked over to Jade who was sat on the passenger seat.

"You ready?" Jade smiled and kissed Beck's cheek. She got out of the car smiling and made her way to Cats. But she soon stopped and turned back to the car and spoke to Beck through his rolled down car window. "Don't you wanna come as well?" Beck laughed sarcastically. "To shopping with you? No, thank you" Jade frowned. "Hey!" Beck laughed and pulled her to the car for a quick kiss. "I'm kidding, but I sure know you prefer going shopping with Cat than with me much more" She rolled her eyes in a thinking way and finally nodded in agreement. "True... but what are you going to do meanwhile?" Think fast, Beck. "Remember Andre's call? Well, he had a crazy problem with his grandmother and now he has to go buy her a new wardrobe, so he asked me to go with" Jade laughed slowly as she frowned again "What happened with the wardrobe?" "I don't know, something about she trying to get into Narnia..." Beck shook his head and rolled his eyes, but for Jade, it was the funniest thing she had heard that day and she laughed uncontrollably. "Have fun then" Jade smiled and stroked his arm softly as a goodbye. "You too, babe" Beck stared at Jade, contemplating her way of walking. She was so seductive and still so cute. Jade turned to Beck and smiled. She then ringed Cat's door bell and heard Beck's car leaving.

Cat opened the door and quickly threw herself to Jade's arms to hug her. Jade didn't move a bit and just waited for Cat to go physically away from her. When she finally did, she still had the biggest smile on her face so Jade knew she didn't notice the awkwardness she felt.

Cat closed the door behind Jade and walked her to her room upstairs. On their way, she explained Jade every single 'fun' activity they could do using her stuffed animals and blue haired dolls. Cat laughed at her own excitement and Jade just rolled her eyes and nodded until they got to the second floor of Cat's house. That's when she realized it.

"Didn't you say we were going shopping?!" Jade stopped walking ready to call Cat off, turn around and leave the place in case it was necessary.

"Shopping??" Cat acted confused and Jade bought that she must had forgotten it, when the truth was she remembered it perfectly but that was one of the things Cat loved more doing. She obviously forgets about a lot of things and is real time dumb pently of times but whenever she finds it convenient to herself she makes everyone around believe she is just stupid when she's only messing with them.

Jade groaned as she sat down on Cat's bed. She already wanted to leave just at the thought of spending the entire afternoon with Cat. She didn't dislike the red haired but dealing with her it was exhausting sometimes; she wouldn't shut up and the 99% things she said were either stupid or fantastical.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jade sighed.

"I told you we can play." Cat got extremely excited again as she sat down next to Jade.

Jade groaned again and suggested to watch a movie instead. Cat agreed and went downstairs to prepare some popcorn. While Cat wasn't in the room, Jade picked a movie to watch; which it didn't take her much time as there's only one film she enjoys watching always: 'The Scissoring'. After that, she got bored of waiting and contemplated going downstairs to be with Cat instead of being alone in her room but she knew she was to lazy to even picture herself walking down of some stairs at the moment, so she decided to snoop around Cat's room a little.

She got up of the bed and walked around the medium size pink room. Jade sat down on the chair at the desk and opened up the computer. The screen lighted up and a picture of a white bunny on a blue background almost made Jade throw up right away. She tried to unlock the screen but she obviously didn't know the password. After that, she looked around on the desk and found a small notebook decorated with pink and yellow flowers and opened it up. She discovered Cat's handwriting all over and ridiculous drawings of rainbows and 'girly things'. Jade, for once, didn't feel the need to roll her eyes at what she saw but smiled. Despite how tiring sometimes Cat's personality could be, Jade loved how innocent she still was. And even felt a bit jealous of her being that innocent; she wished she could see the world through her eyes sometimes. Jade turned the page and started reading some cute stuff Cat wrote about her day that day when a ring was heard all through Cat's house.