Chapter 11 😎

Andi's POV

I was with Buffy And Cyrus when I saw amber. She walked up to me and started hitting, slapping, punching, and kicking me a lot and I fell unconscious. I couldn't hear anything but all I heard was:

"stay away from jonah and I mean it this time I will literally kill you so stay away Andi"

Jonah's POV

I got a text from Cyrus.

*Jonah And Cyrus Conversation*

Cyrus: Jonah, amber injured Andi really badly and she's in the hospital so come please

Jonah: What?!?! Andi is hurt? I'm totally getting revenge on amber but I'll be there in 10 minutes

Cyrus: Ok jonah see you there
Bye

Jonah: bye

*End Of Conversation*

Now I'm really concerned about Andi. I couldn't believe it amber injured andi. I went to the hospital seeing Buffy,Cyrus, and Marty, And bex.

"Hey guys where is she?"I asked with a lot of concern.

"They have her in a room we are waiting for the doctor to tell us about her,"Buffy replied crying.

"Ok then,"I said.

*A Few Hours Later*

The doctor finally came and told us some things.

"So andi is fine, she had a lot of injuries but she is gonna be ok, And you guys can come in one at a time,"the doctor said and we all sighed in relief.

"I'll go first,"I said an followed the doctor.

I saw andi in there and I cried so hard that I tried to say a few things.

"Andi I love you so much I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want you to wake up, I will love you with all my heart and I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you again I promise,"I said and I saw her beautiful eyes open.

"Jonah, I'll love you too with all my heart,"she said and I kissed her.

I left her and let everyone else see her.

*A Week Later*

Andi's POV

I finally got out of the hospital and amber moved away to Florida so I feel safe now that she is gone for good. Jonah, Buffy, Cyrus came over.

"Hey guys,"I said while letting them in.

"Hey Andi,"they all said.

"So how are you feeling?"Buffy asked me.

"I'm fine,"I replied while being in Jonah's arms.

After they left, I went to sleep thinking about what's going to happen next.

To be continued..........

Bye!!!! 😎😎😎