Chapter 5

It was the night of the opera and i just got in from work and leo was all excited "mummy how long until Jordan comes?" he asked and i smiled and looked at my watch "an hour so go get changed!" i said and he cheered and ran up the stairs and i laughed lightly.

I followed him up and went into my own room and saw my dress laying out on my bed where i left it this morning. I was going to be wearing a light blue dress with a sparkly area around my bust that came to mid thigh and some black pumps.

I went for a shower and then i put my dress on with some tan coloured tights. I straightend my fair hair and put some light make up on. Once i was done i went through to Leo's room and he was having trouble with his shirt buttons.

i smiled and went ot help him "thank you mummy!" he said and i smiled "no problem sweetie!" i said and he smiled. I done them up and he tucked his shirt in his black trousers. I done his grey tie and he put his cream no sleve V neck jumper and he brushed his hair and put on his school shoes and he looked very smart.

"that you?" i asked and he nodded. I took his hand and we walked downstairs and i saw Jordan talking to my mother and father. My father pointed to us and Jordan turned and smiled. Jordan was in a black dress that came to her mid thigh. It had a black thin belt and hear her neck area was a lacey black, her hair was straight and down and she had black tights and black pumps on aswell and had put black glasses on.

We met at the bottom of the stairs and i smiled "you look amazing!" Jordan said and i smiled "thank you, you do to!" i said and she smiled "what about me?" Leo asked all cheery and Jordan smiled "you look very handsome Leo!" she said and my parents laughed lightly,

"shall we go?" Jordan asked and a butler came with our caots and we left for Jordans car. We got in and we drove to the Roya Opera House. We arrived and there was loads of people going in but ti wasnt to busy.

We got out of the car and Leo took my hand and i took Jordans arm and we took our seats in the opera house. Leo was looking around with a big smile on his face "its big!" he said and i laughed a bit "i know sweetie!" i said. We were sitting dowstairs and we had a good view of the stage.

"one hopes you and Leo will enjoy the night!" Jordan said and i smiled "im sure we will!". The lights went dim and the curtins opened and there was a single man with a choir behind him.

 I hadnt realised it was intermission until Jordan asked me if i wanted anything to drink. She went of getting me and Leo some water to drink while me and Leo stayed in  our seats "how are you liking it baby?" i asked and Leo jumped up and down in his seat " i really like it and i think the woman should tell him how she feels!" he said and i smiled,

"i agree so your liking it?" i asked and he nodded "thank you Jordan!" he said and i turned and she was just sitting in her seat "its no problem Leo as long as you are enjoying the evening!" she said and he nodded "yes i love it!" he said and she smiled "thats good heres your water!" she said giving him his bottle "thank you!" he said and took it from her.

"are you enjoying it?" she asked me as i took a sip of my water "yes thank you, to be honest im enjoying it more than i thought i would!" i said and she smiled "one is glad to hear this!" she said and i smiled.

The lights went dim again and the curtins opened and we watched the next part of the opera and it was very good. When it was over Leo didnt like the ending he said it was to predictable. "i dont think they should have got together that way!" he said in the car home.

"why not?" Jordan asked and he sighed "they just proclaimed there love and got married i would have prefered it if they had to test that love and see if they truely loved each toher, that would have been a better ending!" he said and she smiled "well you can always think that ending!" she said and he nodded "im gonna be a music person and write a better ending for that!" he said and i smiled,