Chapter 8

Jordan and my buisnesses have merged into one and we btoh signed the dotted line making it legal, Jordan had to do this from a hospital bed though. The news of her heart attack was in the papers as she is very wealthy and well known, it also had a small feature in the news.

Jordan has been in the hospital for three weeks now and is finally stable enough to leave. I have just got back from her house to see she had no casual clothes just smart or smart but casual so i brought some of my grey joggies and a band t shirt and an old hoodie of mine that will surely fir her.

I kncked on the door and walke din on Leo and Jordan playing chess and is miled "chess really?" i asked and put the clothes on the bed and Jordan looked at them "there not mine!" she said and i nodded "i know your stuff is to smart and not casual at all!" i said and she smiled and i could see her smile all day it was just as beautiful as she was.

"thank you my love!" she said and she looked back at the game with intense thought "check mate!" she said and Leo looked at the board in disbelief " i had you!" he said and she shrugged "guess not!" she said and i smile d"come on, Julie should be around go find her while i get Jordan dressed!" i said and he smiled and left,

"one can manage!" she said and i shrugged "maybe i wanna szee you naked!" i said and she smiled "you shall when im ready!" she said and i walked over to her and put my arms aound her waist and she smiled and cupped my cheek,

"one loves you a great deal!" she sad and i smiled "i love you to!" i said and we kissed passionatly. We pulled away and i kissed her nose "now get in the clothes!" i said and she smiled. She grabbed them and i turned my back and looked out the window through a small hole in the curtins which were drawn over.

"one is ready!" she said and i turned back and she was dressed in them. She sat with a puff on the edge of the bed "you okay?" i asked and she nodded "one does get tired rather quick but one has been told one just had a heart attack so it is common!" she said with a light laugh and i smiled,

"we can leave when your ready theres no rush!" i said and she smiled and i lightly kissed her "one is ready!" she said and i smiled. I helped her up and she took my arm with a smile and we left. We saw Julie and Leo having a debate on why the hospital was coloured yellow,

"your sons annoying me!" Julie whinned and i smiled "come on Loe time to go home!" i said and he smiled "yay can we go to Jordans?" he asked and i frowned but Jordan just smiled "no were going to our house!" she said and i looked at her and she smiled "we were suppose to be moving after our wedding but one has a way with words!" she said and i smiled,

"come on then!" i said and she smiled "bye Jules!" i said and she hugged me and Jordan "this was fun!" she said placing her hand on her heart and prentending to sob "i hope t never see you in here again!" she said and we all smiled,

"bue auntie Julie!" Leo said giving her a hug and we left. There was some press outside but we dodged them and got in Jordans car. "new home!" Leo cheered and i smiled "yup!" i said and Jordan kissed my cheek "one loves you!" she said and i smiled "i love yu to!" i said and she smile d"and i love you both!" Leo said and we both smiled at him "and we love you sweetie!" i said and he smiled and looked out the window.

We arrived at our new home and our parents were on the steps waiting for us. Jordans parents were shocked to hear Jordan, well could love and arent to pleased about it.

We got out the car and Jordan took my arm again and Leo took her hand and we walked up the steps to meet them. My parnted gave Jordan and hug while her parents just smiled at her "come on in!" my mum encouraged and we followed them in to again an empty house.

They showed us around and when we knew enough they all left "i wanna see my room!" Leo said and he ran up the stairs "im lost!" we heard him shout and we btoh laughed a bit "come on lets rescue our son!" Jordan said and i smiled at she called him ours and not mine.

We followed the sound of him playing Marco-Polo with Jordan and he was outside our room "this is your room!" Jordan said pointing to the one diagonal from us "not to far away yet far enough!" she said to me and i smiled.

"can i get a car bed?" he asked and Jordan smiled "you can decorate it the way you want Leo, it is your room!" she said and he hugged her "thank you mummy Jordan!" he said and she smiled "its no problem leo, now go see the graden one thinks you'll like it!" she said and he smiled and left and she just smiled at me and i gave her a hug,

"he called one mum!" she said and i l;aughed a bit "Well you are!" i said and rubbed her back "one feels all fuzzy!" she said and i smiled and lightly kissed her "its called love!" i said and she smile d"one likes the feeling!" she said and i smiled.

We followed Leo outside and the garden was almost as big as Jordans parents house but it had no forest just some trees and one had a tree house which Leo loved. Jordan and me were sitting on the outside tables and chairs with her laptop ordering furnature.

"what about this one?" i asked pointing to a bed and she nodded "what coloour?" she asked and i looked at them "black looks nice!" i said and she nodded "so does brown!" she said pointing to it "toss a coin?" she asked and i nodded.

She got a coin out and fliped it "heads or tails?" she asked and i smiled "heads!" i said and it revealed tails and she smiled and clicked the brown.

It took us two hours and alot of money later to have the whole house furnished and the delivery on its way. "what are we going to do until then, we have no furniture!" i said and she smiled "we have a bed and thats it for us and Leo is staying with your parents, is this alright we can find other accomidation until they arrive?" she asked and i smiled,

"it should be fine!" i said and she smile d"are you sure on doesnt mind!" she said and i smiled "im sure!" i said and she smiled "granny#!" Leo said and ran over to my mum who just came out of our house"Leo!" she said and picked him up for a hug and my father smiled.

He walked over with them and they sat infront of us "how are you Jordan?" my mother asked sitting Leo on her knee and Jordan smiled "one is getting better thank you!" she said and my mother smiled "how do you like the house?" my father asked and i smiled "its a very nice gift thank you!" i said and he smiled,

"as long as your happy!" he said and Leo cheered "were all happy!" he said and we all laughed a bit "Leo how do you like the sound of going to the park?" my mother asked and Leo smiled "yay!" he said and ran and got his ball that Jordan had bought him "lets go!" he said and they both smile d"see you both tomorrow!" my father said and they left through the house.

Jordan yawned bu hid it when i looked over "come on bed time for you!" i said and she frowned "alright, one wont complain as planned!" she said and i smiled. I helped her up and we walked up the stairs and Jordan was tired after that. We walked to our room and the bed was there and i got her in but she pulled me in with her "one doesnt like sleeping alone!" she said and i smiled "i love you!" i said and kissed her forehead "one loves you to!" she said and she lay her head on my shoulder and i kissed her head and fell asleep wth her.