Don't Let Me Go~ Alex Galchenyuk

Molly and Alex have been engaged for 4 months now and Molly loved every bit of it. Alex was her soulmate. She loved waking up right next to him in bed. She loved his goofy smile, his eyes, his laugh, everything!

Tonight the Habs played the Maple Leafs. Molly sat in her seat. The boys seemed really flat the first period the Leafs led 2-0. The second period they didn't get any better but the score remained the same. The third period Mitch Marner scored for the Leafs to make it 3-0.

That night the Habs lost. The locker room was silent. I was nervous waiting for Alex to come out of the locker room. When he walked out just kept walking he didn't even say hello. When we got to the car he just glanced at me to make sure I was there.

When he was driving his knuckles were white. His jaw was clenched. I never saw Alex this angry. I started to speak trying to cheer him up "Alex---" he cut me off "Don't Alex me I don't need any of your sympathy!" He yelled at me. I was schooled by his outburst.

I looked at him "Alex you have no right to yell at me!" He looked at me "Are you stupid or something!? I just did! For once can you just shut your mouth!" That was it Alex just pissed me off!

The next red light I yelled "Screw you Alexander!" I never used his full name unless I was mad. I got out of the car and yelled "Her's my ring too! If you want to treat my like trash I won't be with you!" With that I slammed the door and left.

I walked the streets of Montreal going to the one place I knew I could go. That place was Brendan's house. I rand the door bell. Brendan opened the door and rubbed his eyes obviously tired.

He looked at me "Another fight?" I nodded.  "Your stuff from last time is up stairs." I nodded and mumbled "thank you." This happened once before that a fight led to this.

When I came downstairs I told Brendan everything. He looked at me "This isn't your fault Molly Chucky is just being stupid. You stay here as long as you need."

The next day Brendan told me he was going to practice and will be back later. When he returned he told me I should go to the next Habs game. Which I did.

Once again I was sitting my seat watching warm-ups. This time I got a seat behind the bench. Instead of wearing my  jersey I wore my Gallagher jersey.

Brendan tapped Alex on the shoulder and pointed to me. He looked up at me and our eyes met. He looked terrible his face was tear stained and his eyes were blood-shot. I turned my head away from Alex.

That game the Habs won 2-0. I walked down and waited outside the locker room for Brendan. Instead Alex walked out.

He walked up to me "Molly I am so sorry. You mean everything to me. I can't loose you. I will never give up on this relationship. Even if you don't love me anymore. Nothing will make me stop loving you. I want to grow old with you. I want you to be my wife and the mother of my children. Molly please please forgive me!"

I looked at Alex and he was truly sorry. I pressed my lips against his. He gave everything he had into the kiss. At the end he whispered in my ear "I love you." I just kissed him again.

~2 years later~

Alex and Molly got married. There wedding song was Say You Won't Let Go By James Arthur. Because Alex never let Molly go. They now have a child on the way. Alex fixed his ways of taking a loss out on Molly. They lived happily ever after!