chapter 1

It's 7am and I am on my may to the new place they've moved me to, it's near the Mexican border I don't like it that much it reminds me of mickey, And I hated how I left him at the border that day, its been a while there so I mostly moved on but sometimes it comes to my mind, I have a good relationship with Trevor now and I have a shit together.

Today my shift ends at 4pm so nothing interesting happened at my shift, its done and I'm heading to Trevor's to eat dinner with him.

I arrived at 4:50, I knocked at the door and he took around seven min's to open, he opened the door and his hair still wet he hugged me hard he was saying that he missed me so much while he was hugging me, I said to him " I missed you too bae but what took you too long to open the door " he replied fast " I was at the shower and I was putting my clothes on".

after we ate we wanted to watch a movie or something, I played a movie and at the end of it I found trev fell asleep on my chest, It was late and dark outside so I stayed there, at the morning I woke up and trevor was already awake he made us breakfast, we sat on the table and start chatting, after a while we stopped, there was nothing to talk about, but after a bet he asked,

"how is your ex mickey doing ? "

I stopped for a min there where a lot of thoughts in my head like why would he ask about him ?, or is he thinking that I am cheating on him?,

" I don't really know, but why are you asking anyway ? " I said

" you didn't meet him after that time ? "

" look trev I didn't told you what really happened"

" what happened then ? " he was shocked a little

" after he escaped he was going to Mexico so he can start a new life there and .."

"okay ? " he raised his eyebrows

" he asked me to go with him the night before, I thought about it a lot but at the next morning I told him that I am going with him, we arrived to the border of mexcio we stopped there so he would dress like girls and stuff, I don't know why but I told him that I cant do that and I am not me anymore, so I came back and I haven't seen him after."

there where some about to drop tears in my eye it was hard to say.

" look ian I'm glad you've told me even after a while, I know it was hard for you, sorry for let you remember that shit."

" its okay, listen its 11:48 I have to leave I don't have to be late today."

"sure , take care "

I kissed him on the cheek and left.