chapter 3

I wasn't sleepy so I stayed the night up, I was waiting for that bitch to wake up, the one who called "rudy milkovich" I don't really know why but I really wanted to know who is he or how does he look like.

After two hours he finally woke up I didn't saw his face he woke up and pressed that red button, the nurse came quickly she opened the door and ran to that guy his heart beats was fast and loud she gave him that oxygen thing, I can see his chest and hands they where burnt.

after two to three min the beeping back to it normal sound, another nurse came she was carrying food, she gave it to us, she helped that guy to set properly, is that guy.. no am I dreaming ? fuck is that mickey ? then why she is calling him rudy ? is that real ? I cant decide. (talking myself ).

he's trying not to look at me is that because he's mick, I'm so nerves but I waited until the nurses got out of the room and closed the door, I was looking at him, I called him

"mickey is that you ?" he didn't say a word,

"MICK I KNOW THAT THIS IS YOU" (sad voice and loud)

" what ian ?" ( his voice was low )

" what the hell mick, are you okay ?"

"you're asking me if I am OKAY after you left me at the border, after I gave you everything I have, I CANT get my shit together ian. ( his voice was sad and getting louder with every word)

" I am-I'm sorry okay I don't know why I did that "

" then you left me just because you wanna live happily with your "fucking boyfriend" and YOU IAN didn't give a shit about me, 'cause I ALWAYS stood there for you I waited for you, you where my happiness ian, I faced terry and came out JUST FOR YOU REMEMBER... ? "

"stop" (my voice was shaky and low)

" what did I get after all what I did for you ? I didn't need anything except to live happy with you, to stay with you, and you just left me like I was nothing." ( his voice got so much lower )

"Mickey listen I.."

a nurse opened the door so I couldn't say anything , while the nurse was taking the food away I was lookin at him, his chest was burnt and his hands too, but I can see "Ian Ga" still tattooed on his chest but the rest of it was gone, I looked at his both hands I can see also my favorite tattoo still there nothing was gone from it " FUCK U-UP", then more than three nurses came to the room so I couldn't finish my sentence.

ten minuets after, and they still here he was upset and sad, fuck I missed him so much, I cant wait anymore I need to hug him to be close to mickey again, I moved my legs I putted them at the ground it was cold and clear, l tried to stand up and move but one of the nurses ran to me and she pulled me back to bed,

"what are you doing ?" she asked, and Mickey was looking at me he was worried but he still quiet.

" nothing, just moving them a little. "

The nurses got out of the room after a while, I was looking at Mickey,

" Mickey I need you " " why huh ? You have a boyfriend now. and family who loves you and look after you, I'm the one who needs you Ian and your doing well without me, so actually you don't. " ( he was sad and his voice was too low)

" maybe I don't look like I really need you, but I do need someone understand my feelings without telling them, trev never cared about me like you did and.." my phone rings my eyes where full of tears I picked up my phone it was Debbie,

" hello debs how are you " " good Ian, how about you fine ? And is there any news?"

"I'm fine, but they've told me that I have to stay until tomorrow morning."

"then we are on our way to see you, Fiona called your manager and he told her were are you." " okay. Take care."

"see Ian ? Your family is coming and your gonna leave me again as nothing happened."

The guy who's bed was next mine his heart beats are too loud I had to press the red button, a nurse came quickly, she was trying to animate his heart, it didn't work he's dead.

a bunch of nurses came to take him out, we freaked out it was hard.