Terrible inncodent

Garroth ended up staying at cadenza's house after the school dance. They had the best time ever.

Cadenza P.O.V
I wake up to a pair of arms around me and I see there
Garroths, I slip away from his grasps and try not wake him up.
Mind:last night was amazing, I danced all night with him and nobody or nothing ruined it.
Crept downstair's and went to make breakfast.

Garroth P.O.V
I wake up to see cadenza not in my arm,so I rush downstairs and see her making breakfast.
Mind:she cute in a morning. Last night was the best night of my life.
Wraps my arms around her and smiles at her.

Cadenza P.O.V
I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and turns around to see Garroth smiling at her so I smile back.
Morning sleepy head. You was fast asleep when I woke up.
Garroth:I love my sleep it's what keeps my energy.
It's a Friday so one more day till the weekend. Speak of which EAT YOUR BREAKFAST NOW OR WE WILL BE LATE.
We eat breakfast at a quick pace and rush out the house when we are done. They sprint past laurence and there holding hands.

Laurence P.O.V
I See Garroth and cadenza Sprint past me and lucinda while we're holding hands and I see them holding hands.
GARROTH YOUR DEAD
Lucinda:laurence leave him, me and you are holding hands so I don't see a problem with them holding hands.
I blush hard
Yea your right but your my girlfriend and there just friends.
Lucinda also blushes hard.
Lucinda:Ok but you never know they could be boyfriend and girlfriend.
Let's just get to school

They arrive at school and time skip to the end of homeroom.

CADENZA P.O.V
Walking through the corridoor and I get pushed into a locker.
???:look who have here
Ivy go away I don't be part of your stupid fucking crew.
Ivy:It's not that we gave up on you a long time ago. It's far worser.I'm not happy that your getting closer to my Garroth senpai and if you go near him again I will murder you.
Why would he fansy a ugly bitch like you.
She grabs me by the the throat,shoves me against the lockers and she strangled me and my face goes black.

Garroth P.O.V
ugly bitch let her go.
Ivy:How dare one of you say that about your gang leader.
They point towards the voice and she turns to see who the voice and lobs cadenza across the coridoor. It was at momment ivy knew she fucked up.UGLY BITCH.HOW DARE YOU THROW MY GIRLFRIEND AROUND.
Ivy starts to cry
Cry all you want I won't forgive you
I pick up cadenza bridely style to first aid because cadenza had survire injures.
Please say she is ok, ivy is dead to me. I will never forgive her and fall for her tricks.
First aider:She is fine just give her today and come back after school.
Ok
Time skip to end of school

Cadenza P.O.V
I was in first aid all of today and she said someone will be back at the off the day to escort me home safely.
Garroth:CADENZA
GARROTH
They hug and they walk home safely. They arrive at cadenza's house.
Thanks for escoting me home safely.
Garroth:Can I ask you something cadenza
Yes Garroth
Garroth:cadenza do you wanna be my girl..girlfriend?
We was both blushing hard
Cadenza:yes
Cadenza kisses me on the cheek but I kissed on the lips and that's when a picture was taken of them kissing in the rain.
Cadenza:I should be off inside.see ya Garroth.
She walkes and see laurence and lucinda laughing and watching a romatic film and I walked home.

(625 word parts. I'm getting better at writing these parts. You are still free to tag me if you wish.)