halycon days ☽ oephila

TITLE; Halycon Days (Oliver Wood)

AUTHOR; oephlia

FANFICTION TYPE; Harry Potter

SHORT SUMMARY:

In which a melodramatic Ravenclaw named Lux Blackwood threw a bludger at a cocky Gryffindor named Oliver Wood's head during Quidditch practice

ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES FROM THE BOOK;

❝Oh good, one less person to repopulate with you❞

REVIEW BY; HermioneForever

This book is not complete yet but it already has a complex and interesting storyline. The character of Lux is amusing and complex and is a very different character from many that I have read in Harry Potter fanfictions before. I love the banter between Oliver and Lux and the witty one-liners that the author includes. The organization and the layout of this story is also very neat and aesthetically pleasing. There isn't anything that is distracting that would tear readers away from the story. Halcyon Days is a story that you will want to keep reading and watching for the next update whenever it comes.

REVIEW BY; SammieRose28

One of the first things that stood out for me was that this story provides a life before their character attends Hogwarts and that is not something that I have seen before and if I am honest, not something I have even considered but it really adds a new depth to the character.
Alongside the intriguing plot and the use of a rarely used love interest, this fanfiction really grabs your attention and keeps you reading. I also love the diversity shown in the characters with a variety of races and sexualities addressed.
Lux is a very intriguing character that keeps you invested and as said above, will keep you watching for the next chapter!