skinny dipping with a mermaid ☽ kmbell92

TITLE;
SKINNY DIPPING WITH A MERMAID
[SIRIUS BLACK]

AUTHOR;
kmbell92

SHORT SUMMARY;

Up until the age of ten, Nixie Dover believes that she is just a regular witch living with her father, that is until she meets her mother, Meri, a mermaid who dwells in the sea. Attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Nixie's only hope is to focus on her studies and blend in.
However, her years at Hogwarts are far from quiet when she meets a boy that trouble follows like a shadow.

FAVORITE QUOTE FROM THE BOOK;

ADMINS NAME;
-wolfstar

REVIEW BY EDEN;
This book was in my library for too long. I don't know why I didn't read it sooner. Anyways, I read this at the start of June and I finished it in two days. It's just the type of book you can't put down. The storyline is fantastic! I love the whole idea of mermaids, and the way Nixie can turn into one during the full moon. All the characters are so amazingly developed and created, it's just so good! This book kept me laughing for five minutes straight sometimes, and left me crying for ten. And one of the best things about this is that there's companion books and sequels, so you never run out of Kmbell92's fanfics! So I recommend this book, and rate it 11/10!

— eden