4.

This is a long and crazy chapter. Y'all better comment and vote like crazy!
😂 I got 0% sleep trying to update this for you guys. So... I dunno if there are errors. Too sleepy.💀
-Mickimomo

⚠️ Trigger warning: mentions of physical ab*se ⚠️
--------

After that incident in the shower, Harry hadn't spoken a word.

He cooked dinner.

Read a book.

Put on his pajamas.

And then he made a line of pillows in the bed and turned off the lights.

To be quite frank, Draco was mortified.

Harry was usually social and outgoing and he was snippy and a smartass.

Without Harry being himself, he was bored and miserable.

He stared at the pillow barrier bitterly.

He wasn't going to tear it down.

Draco was smarter than that.

Harry was a force to reckon with.

But- that didn't mean he wasn't praying that Harry would remove the barrier.

He sighed sadly and turned over in the bed in hopes of getting sleep. "Night Harry."

He earned a grunt in reply.

His heavy eyes were urged close as tears slipped out.

¡THE NEXT MORNING!

The scent of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and maple syrup made a sleeping bruns stomach roar with praise.

Harry hadn't smelt something this heavenly since he made something similar when he had to slave away at his so called 'home'.

His emerald eyes cracked open slowly as he stared blindly into the dim sunshine beaming through the window.

"Harry!" A loud voice screamed from upstairs. "BREAKFAST BETTER BE READY!"

Harry dreaded this part of his day.

He'd get up around 4AM just so he could cook enough food for his aunt, uncle, and fat ass cousin.

His uncle was fat too.

But he couldn't say that.

If he did he'd get starved for weeks...

Just like that time they starved him when he complained about how they left him scraps and expired canned food for thanksgiving dinner.

Yes, he was supposed to be grateful, but he was famished.

He was already starved and malnourished due to the way they were feeding him.

He had every right to be unhappy.

...and don't forget the beatings.

God he hated being hit.

Sometimes he thought he'd broken something.

Sometimes he thought he was going to bleed to death.

Sometimes he wished he wouldn't wake up the next morning so that this wouldn't have to repeat.

This miserable.

Painful.

Cycle.