Revenant

Erin woke up and her eyes agjust to the bright light. She realized she was in some abandoned warehouse. "Hey, we heard you know of this girl, uh, Wynonna. Bring us to her or else." She held back tears. "I'll never tell you where she is you dirty scumbag." He huffed. "Then we'll do this the hard way." He put his knife over her throat. "Listen. You get one more chance. One slit and you're done." She hears someone kicking the doors to get in the warehouse. It has to be Wynonna. She heard them burst in. Dolls yells. "BLACK BADGE DIVISION!" He's pointing his gun straight at this dude. "Wynonna!!" She screamed. "Back off my girlfriend you dbag. Or else I'll put a hole in your head you damn revenant." She points peacemaker at him. "Oh well if it isn't Miss Wynonna Earp. Your daddy's rotting in hell. I loved watching him fall to the ground dead." Wynonna shoots him right between the eyes and Erin watched as he sunk into the burning fires of hell. "Oh baby I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner..." Wynonna unties Erin  from the chair. Erin quickly got up and embraced her. Erin missed the way she smelled. "I'm so so sorry." Erin looked up at her. "It's okay baby. I would have never told him where you were." She looked shocked. "But he was gonna kill you...you would do that for me?" She looked concerned. "Wynonna I'd take a bullet for you. You know I would." Wynonna wraps her arms around Erin's waist and kisses her passionately. "Um well I'll leave you two to do that. I'll be waiting in the car." Dolls said. "Lets get you home baby girl." She picks Erin up and carries her to the van.