Dinner

Wynonna and Erin are home now making dinner together after a long day. "You know I'm really sorry about what happened today...you must be so shook up..." Wynonna put a hand on Erin's shoulder. "Yeah I am, but I'll be fine babe. Plus I'm starving, what about you?" "Oh yes I'm with you on that." They set the table together and sat down and started to eat. "I'm so glad to have you." Wynonna put her hand on Erin's resting hand on the table. Erin blushes. "I'm happy to have you too." Wynonna winks and takes a sip of her water. Erin ate her dinner silently. "Babe what's wrong? You're not talking to me..." "Oh, I'm sorry...I'm not usually the one to start a conversation..." "Psh I know that baby girl, but I know that something else is going on in that crazy head of yours." She joked. "It's my dad...I don't know, I just started thinking of you and me being together and he's very unaccepting you know? And just I thought back to when I still lived with him and he hated me so much, I..." Wynonna went over Erin and and held her in her arms. "It's okay. You don't have to think about him anymore. He's out of your life, he's so unimportant in this moment." Wynonna kissed Erin on her head. "Thanks babe...but I think I just need to walk and get this off my mind..." Wynonna shook her head. "It's not the best idea to go outside around here alone baby. Maybe we'll just stay in, okay?" Erin sighed. "Alright, I guess we'll have to stay in here tonight." "I have some ideas of what we can do..." Wynonna smirked.

~Sorry for not updating! Got some new chapters finished and ready to publish!