transgender?

I've been watching a lot of videos on YouTube about people who are transgender, they seem to know exactly who they are and what they want to do. Then there's me, I've fancied the idea of being transgender more often now that I've been exploring sexuality and different gender identities, I want a flat chest, I mean it's not that hard to do seeing that my chest isn't even that big, but still I want a binder just to make it completely flat and manly. I have a strong urge just to chop off all my hair but at the same time I want to keep it long and dye it fun colors..
   My first thoughts of being transgender came when I felt attracted to guys and girls...sometimes I have dreams that I am a guy who likes other guys..so I guess if I was to be transgender I would also be gay I don't freaking know anymore

    There's so many different types of transgender if you think about it, there's the girls who want to be guys but yet they stay partly feminine. Then there's the girls who want top and bottom surgery because of how much they hate the body they're in. Then there is the boys who want so badly just to fit in but they can't because they're supposed to be "manly" and like boy things like army toys and trucks but really they just want to wear cute skirts and play with dolls or wear makeup.

  I don't know if I'm a femme trans guy or if I'm just gender fluid and scared...