First Encounters

Previously on Fnaf vs the ninjas:

"Peter?"
"Where are the others?"

Greenflame's P.O.V

"Ugh. My head hurts like fuck. Where am I? Where's Lari?" I asked aloud.
"You're in my home." Someone replied. I looked up and saw a really cute animatronic. She had red hair, rosy red cheeks and her hair was in side braids.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"My name's Circus Baby." She said. "And you are?"
"My name's Greenflame. But most people call me Kabaz." I replied.
"Nice to meet you, Kabaz." She said. "Lari's in that corner. He's sleeping."
"Why's he asleep?" I questioned.
"Ennard got hold of him. He took Lari to the scooping room. Lari was critically injured, but luckily Ballora stitched up his wound." She replied with a sad look on her face. I ran over to Lari. He was sleeping like a baby.
"Sleep tight, babe." I whispered. He must've heard me because he woke up.
"Kabaz!" He screamed as he got up and ran to me.
"Lari!" I said, engulfing him in a kiss.
"So are you guys bisexual or are you gay?" Circus Baby asked.
"What?" I questioned, after I broke the kiss.
"Nothing. It's just that I'm single, but there are no guys here except for you two and Funtime Freddy." She replied.
"Oh there's more guys. Two are gay, our parents. My two uncles are single. But one is a Xenomorph." I said.
"You don't look like an animatronic." Lari said to Circus Baby.
"I'm not an animatronic. All of us are humans. We're just stuck here entertaining youngsters." She replied, even more upset than before.