The others (part 3)

Previously on Broken Minds:
Lari and Kabaz had a little run in with Twisted Bonnie. Meanwhile, the other twisted animatronics were being defeated. And once again, where was Peter?

Peter's P.O.V
"Lari? Kabaz? Cousin? Kai?" I called out. "This ain't funny. C'mon. Stop playing around." Or were they? Fuck my life.
"Aaaaaaa!" The voice screamed. It was Lari. And he was in pain.
"Lari! I'm coming!" I yelled.
I burst through the door. I saw Twisted Bonnie holding Lari in his hands, near his mouth.
"HEY!" I yelled. Oh crap. I shouldn't have done that.
"There you are!" Twisted Bonnie yelled. "I'm gonna get ya!"
Then he started talking just plain old shit.
"Where do you think you're gonna go? There's nowhere to hide inside a bad dream. Let's see what you're afraid of. Are you scared of clowns? With their big red smiles and their painted faces? You just know they wanna hurt you in one way or another. What about needles? With their big, sharp points? Maybe you fear the living dead. Or maybe doctors. Oh the possibilities are endless. Yours is a very twisted mind. We're gonna have a lot of fun in here. Hahahahahahahahaha."
Holy shit. Twisted Bonnie is talking a whole load of bullshit. I can't handle this. Shit. Oh shit. Oh fucking shit. Jesus fucking Christ!
I'm a dipshit.
"Notice me, Senpai!" I yelled at Twisted Bonnie.
"Hell fucking yeeeeaaaaaahhh!" He replied. He lunged. He screeched. I drew my sword outta my arm. It ripped straight through Twisted Bonnie. The other Twisted Animatronics were dead as well.

Oh well. Alls well that ends well.