The Beginning

Jessie's P.O.V.
"Tell me three things," I whispered into my boyfriend Ethan's chest. He looks down at me from where I lie next to him, and laughs softly.
"One: As far as I know, my mom isn't doing any better in rehab. Two: I know I told you before that I wasn't optimistic, but the fact that she isn't getting better even in the slightest makes me upset. Three: it's easier now that I have you," he trails off. I look back up at him. He's got that faraway look in his eyes as he stares out his bedroom window. I reposition myself so that I'm sitting up to face him. I take his hands in my own.
"Ethan, I know how hard this is for you. I just want you to know that I will always be here no matter what happens." Ethan pull me in close so that our foreheads touch. "I love you," he whispers, intertwining our hands. " I love you too Batman,"
Ethan's P.O.V
"Wait, now you have to tell me three things," Jessie smiles at me.
"One: I've really been missing my mom recently. It just hurts a little that she didn't get to hear about my first date, my first boyfriend.
Two: I think IHOP is now my favorite restaurant. Three: You are my superhero and I love you,"
I smile, "no fair, your three things are always so much better than mine!" Jessie just laughs, and I smile. I love her laugh it always cheer me up. For the rest of the afternoon we just lie in my room, holding each other.

Sorry if this is bad, it's the first story I've written on this app. 😂
If u read this and have read the book please vote, and give me suggestions