Solving Our Problem

Ethan's P.O.V.
"He what?" I scowled along with Jessie after she told me. Liam had invited her to our practice Wednesday night? Before I could say another word Jessie spoke hurriedly.
"I don't have to go if you don't want me to. I just thought that you should know."
"No,no no of course you should come, I would love to have you there," I gave her hands a gentle squeeze for extra reassurance.
Jessie's P.O.V.
I breathed an inward sigh of relief. It felt good, Ethan wanting me there Wednesday night. Even though Liam and him still had some issues with each other.
"You're sure?" I cursed myself as soon as the words came out of my mouth. Ugh, how could I be so stupid! When did I become the kind of girl that seeks validation?! No, I just want my boyfriend to be safe and happy. There is no crime in that. Probably sensing the wheels turning in my brain, Ethan squeezed my hand. Harder this time, more firm.
"Hey, the fact is, I need you there. I need somebody to stop me from punching Liam in the face every time something comes out of his mouth," I laughed in spite of myself. Ethan always know how to cheer me up when I'm having a rough time. The fact that he could cheer me up,when his home life was even rougher than mine, made me really,really love him. That was one of the main reasons I had wanted Ethan to be SN those three months ago. SN was all sarcasm and banter, and before, Ethan was just nice and quiet. Little did I know that I had fallen in love with both sides of him.
"What cha thinking about? Ethan asked, bringing me out of my daydream.
"Are you ready for me to sound super cheesy?" I asked.
"Totally, I love it when you're cheesy," Ethan flashed me a big goofy grin. I leaned in closer, staring into his eyes across the lunch table.
"I was thinking about how I had really wanted you to be SN. But then, when Liam sat, down my heart shattered. But then it was really you, and I was so ecstatic! Ethan laughed a loud, full booming laugh.
What?" I asked, about to jump on the defensive.
"Nothing, that was just so cute, I loved it."
"Well, thank you, for putting up with my cliches," I chuckled. The bell rang just after, and we rose to collect our books.
"So, we still on for that study date at your house? I asked intertwining our hands as we walked. "You know it! See you later," Ethan quickly pecked me on the lips, and I walked toward my locker. Tonight was going to be very interesting, I just hadn't known that at the time.

Hi again guys! I've officially been on Wattpad for a week! Thank you for all the reads. Also, sorry if this chapter wasn't that good, I didn't have as much of a plan for it as I did the last chapter. As always, please vote, share, and comment some suggestions, or what you think of the story.