I'm Not Going Back

"Please!!I will treat you better than before!!believe me please~"Yuju got annoyed by Yerin who is still begging her again.Every day when she arrives at her school,Yerin always waiting for her at the gate and beg her the same thing.To be with her again.

Yuju sigh.She had enough already."Please Yerin unnie.Just leave me alone already.We are done and don't show your face infront of me again"with that,Yuju leave Yerin behind with her friend.

"I will make you fall inlove with me again!!"

"Yuju,are you sure about this??did you still love her??"Eunha,Yuju bestfriend asked.Yuju just look at her then nodded her head."I'm sure because she were the one that cheated on me"

She's right.Yerin was the first one who is cheated on her.

*Flashback*

"Yerin unnie,um-umm erm.I-I have som-something to tell yo-you"Yerin turn her head and she saw Yuju standing infront of her."What is it?"

"I like you.Will you be my girlfriend?!"

Yuju closed her eyes.Afraid that Yerin will reject her."Okay.Because I like you too but I don't know how to approached you so..okay I will date you"

Yuju feels so happy that she didn't realise she hug Yerin tightly."Thank you for accepting me!!I'm so happy you know!!"

After that confession,Yerin and Yuju officially dating.Evreryday Yerin will secretly come to Yuju's house on night and they two will chatting till morning.

Everything was just right untill one day something seems wrong.

~~~

"Yerinnie~after school let's go meet at usual place?"Yuju asks Yerin who is busy playing with her phone and smiling like an idiot.Yuju who is curious with who Yerin message was trying to peek over her shoulder and see who is she message.

"Aipp,don't read other's message"

Yuju pout and sit back on her seat."Yerin,who are you message with?"

"No one"

"Liar..."Yuju mumbled so Yerin don't hear her.After a few minutes,Yuju decided to went to the rooftop.Yerin still on her phone didn't realized that Yuju has gone.

Soft wind hit Yuju's face when she opens the door.She inhale the air deeply then exhale it."Ha~fresh air"

"I feel,something's wrong.It looks like she doesn't love me anymore"she just sighed.Not knowing what to do.Yerin seems to change now.She always make Yuju happy when she in sad or what but now it looks like she didn't care anything about Yuju.

~Next day~

Yuju reach her school.She was expect to be meet with Yerin's happy face but shock when she saw no one was there.The usual place Yerin waited for Yuju to come.

"She's not her today.."quickly Yuju ran to her classroom.She opened the door and saw Eunha eating alone at her seat."Eunha,did you see Yerin around?!"

"I think I saw her.She went to the rooftop with-"without letting Eunha finished her words,Yuju run to the rooftop to meet Yerin because she want to asks Yerin something.But she has missed something important.

"-SinB.Okayy,I will just eat my food then"

When Yuju arrived at a door,she pushed the door open and she saw Yerin with SinB sitting there.Quickly Yuju hide behind a wall."Why are they two holding hands?!"

"SinB,I li-no,I love you so much and I mean it.I hope we can be together forever"

Yuju's heart breaks into a million pieces when she heard that.She feels like want to punch Yerin right now but she force herself to stay in her place because she wants to hear more.

"I love you too Yerin but didn't you date with Yuju now?"SinB ask and Yerin just nods her head.Yuju impatiently waiting Yerin's answer.She just want this answer and this answer will decide if Yerin still love her or not.

"I know but I don't love her now.Because I love you more than anything.I'm regret I'm dating her first.I hope I meet you first"and that's it.Yuju can't take it anymore.

"Yerin unnie!!how dare you said you love me!!but why are you saying that?!!"

Yerin and SinB turned their heads and shocked to see Yuju standing there."Yerin unnie,tell her that you just joking.You still love me right?!!"Yuju look at Yerin.Hoping that she would say thats just a joke.

"No,I'm not joking Yuju.I love SinB more than you.And I will be with her forever.Goodbye Yuju"with that,Yerin and SinB leave Yuju who is now crying her heart out.Yerin doesn't looked back at Yuju and thats make Yuju more sad.

Yuju wiped her tears."Okay,I will not fall for you again.Jung Yerin"

*Flashback end*

Without her knowing,her tears started to come out from her eyes."Ouhh~don't cry Yuju""I'm not crying for her again,right?"

Eunha pats her back while nodding her head."You are crying because you happy that you don't fall for her again.I'm proud Yuju"

~skip~

"Meet me at rooftop"Yerin said and leave Yuju like that.Yuju just shrugged it off and continue walking with Eunha to her locker."What do you think she wants to say now?""I don't know but I can feel its about something important so you should go"Yuju just nodded her head before quickly put her books and bid Eunha goodbye.

She walks toward the stairs and when she reached infront of the door.She open it and saw Yerin standing there with something in her hands.'What do you wnt now?"

Yerin turns her head and smiling widely when she seeing Yuju."Yuju~I have something for you.Here"Yerin says and handing Yuju the box.Yuju take the box and opened it.She gasped when she saw their pictures and rings in there.

"I want to say sorry to you because I cheat on you so please Yuju.Please come back to me.I will make you happy again just like before"Yerin said and smile at Yuju.Maybe Yuju will changes her mind.

But Yuju just hand the box back.Yerin look at her.Confuse."Why?you didn't like the present?I will make it better.Let's go,I will take you somewhere.Where do you want t-"

"Stop it already unnie.We are done!!don't you know tht we are already done.I'm not loving you anymore!!"Yuju said.She's trying to control her voice so she won't shout at her.But it seems like Yerin will not give up.

"I SAID WE ARE DONE!!GEEZ OR ARE YOU THAT STUPID THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT'S THAT MEANS!?!!?"Yuju shouts and quickly she control back her anger.She had enough with this."Please Yuju,I'm sorry about that.I think my mind didn't go well that time so I said something isn't right.Please~forgive me"

Yerin's eyes started to watering.Meanwhile Yuju just sighed.She can't take it anymore,she have to say it."I'm sorry but no I will not falll inlove with you again Yerin.You are the one that breaks my heart first and I don't believe in you after what you did to me.And please don't disturb me again,just go away from here with your SinB!!I'm not going back to you again,Jung Yerin"

Yuju turned around,about to leave Yerin but stopped when Yerin scream like a crazy person."I'M SORRY YUJU!!"

It's not like every love will end happily.Because fate seems to have us with others that we don't even expect to be."I'm okay and I wil not cry for you again"