Chaper 3

Y/N Point of view
So today I need to ask Grasy what was up with Will, also I need to bing watch some of Will and Grasys videos. I also follow there social medias just to see what there like. Grasers probably still the same. But will I've known for a day so idk. *You take a shower, Put on a black shirt, black pants, a beanie, converses and a Red jockey style jacket, and a red cap wearing it backwards*

Grasers Point of view.

Grase
Will you'd you send her a love heart yesterday when you said goodnight? I'm suspicious of you ok. She got scared and confused. Why'd you send it?

Willam Shakespeare
I was being a good friend. Am I not supposed to be nice? Dude chill you seem to be getting really defensive geez dude.

Grase
I've known her for seven years and she's my best girl friend ok of course I'm going to be defensive she's like a sister to me, you don't want me sending love hearts to your sister now do you?

William Shakespeare
No I would like it but still dude just chill. Even if we do hook Up when she comes to visit I'll treat her nice ok dude come on you've known me for so long dude alright I don't wanna hurt anyone ok clam down.

Grase
I know you'll treat her good I'm just so worried about her I'm sorry. I'm sure she'd be happy to have you as a boyfriend but still. Just try to understand.

Willam Shakespeare
Man I understand I'm just saying. Just calm down ok.

Grase
Alright I'm going to go text he and stuff I'll lie about why you put the love heart. Ttyl

William Shakespeare
Ok Grase just calm down alright. Ttyl

Y/N Point of view

Grase
Hey Y/N I got us passed to go to the aquarium today if you'd like we can speak about what happened last night and what you wanna do while your up here!

Y/N
Sure Grase just got dressed, perfect timing, yea I'd like to talk about what happened last night. I'll pick you up in 10, cya there!!

Grase
Cya!

In the car ride to the aquarium....

"Will was just being friendly, he sends them to everyone" "Are you sure that seems a bit too friendly for a friend" "Yes I'm sure ok." Graser says angrily "Grase it's alright bud if there's anything on your mind you can tell me, your like a brother to me dude you can tell me anything!!" "Your like a sister to me!! I know it's just, nothing, is just thinking" "Alright alright if you wanna talk about it later I'm here Grase." "Ok"
"I'm not hitting on you, you like a sister but I don't like you like that but, you look nice today, also you kinda look like wills minecraft skin but a female version, and or just a female version of Will himself" he said in a jokingly voice. "Well thanks, you look lovely yourself, also idk what Wills skin looks like or Will himself" I said giggling.

At the Aquarium.....
"The fish look so beautiful in the water" "Yea they do, I like the stingrays they look weird, haha" "Hey there's a gift shop over there, maybe we can stop by there later" "Yea Maybe." "I like the turtles there so adorable swimming" you said gazing at them. "Yea they are, I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back stay here!" He said. "Alright don't take too long!" You sat there gazing that the turtles and fish. *You felt two hands covering your eyes* "Hey what's the bi-" "I got you a turtle!"
Grase went to the gift shop and got me a turtle plushie "Oml thank you Grase!! Your the best" I hugged him "Your welcome, sis" he said. I was having a good day with my "Brother" Grase (you two aren't related your just that close of friends, not like dating close)

Some while later....

William
Hey wanna FaceTime later? I wanna talk about some recording stuff if you want, just get to know you better we've known each other for 2 days so I think there's more we could learn.

Y/N
I just got dropped of Grase at his house, we went to the aquarium it was so fun and he even bought me a turtle plushie. Also he said that o look like a girl version of you lmao Idek what you look like. Also speaking of looks idk if I really wanna FaceTime maybe just call because I wanna get to know you before I see your face. I wanna keep it a mystery until I come to visit. Maybe just on teamspeak or just a phone call.

Willam
Uh ok I'm sure you look lovely but if you wanna keep yourself a mystery that's ok for now ;)

Y/N
I just got to my hotel room now if you wanna hop on teamspeak! ;) what's with the winky face?

William
No reason. Just being friendly

Y/N
Uh huh, sure. :|

William
Are you upset with me?

Y/N
Nope lets get on teamspeak I have things to do. Instead of talk to you.

William
Oh I'm sorry. I can speak later.....

Y/N
I'm not mad at you ok just hop on.

William
Are you sure I don't wanna hurt you or your feelings

Y/N
You didn't I'm just thinking now hop on already.

You two speak about video stuff and that's it because he feels like he hurt you.

Wills point of view
I feel so bad now I think I made her uncomfortable with the wonky face. I do like her she seems nice. But I think until I know if she likes me I'll back it up a bit and move slower until she makes a move. I just feel bad.

Note: I'm getting chapters out quit because I'm at my uncles house and am super bored so I'm continuing this!! Enjoy

(Trying to make all chapters 1000+ words so there a bit longer!!)