Chapter 2

After telling Anna your biggest secret, You felt like you could trust her.

Now, You were walking down Town Square, Hands behind your back.

Before you could do any sudden movements, You heard a scream. You immediately ran to where it came from.

A little girl fell in the water.

The mother was yelling for help. You didn't hesitate, You jumped in.

Without a moment to spare, You got her out of the water. The woman instantly ran to her daughter.

You were soaking wet, Water dripping from everywhere.

" Thank you for saving my daughter! How can I ever return the favor"?! The woman said, Smiling.

You shook your head lightly, " You don't need to, Ma'am, Also, What is your name"?

" I am Lily, And this is Piper". She said Pointing to the young girl. You nodded, " I'm the Queen's personal guard, Y/N L/N".

Lily didn't look surprised, " I Do not doubt it, Your bravery says it all".
You blush at the compliment. Before they walked away, Piper gave you a big hug.

She is so cute!
_
Entering the castle, You saw Anna and Elsa talking. You couldn't help but to smile. They both noticed you.

" Y/N, Why are you wet"?! Anna exclaimed. You looked up, Elsa was staring at you. You became even more nervous, " I saved a little girl from drowning in the fjords. I'm glad she's okay".

Both of the sisters were shocked.

" Are you okay, Though"?! Elsa asked. You checked yourself all over, " I guess so...".

Anna put a hand on her hip, "Well, We're happy to know that you're okay and that little girl".

As Anna kept on talking, Elsa and you were having a mini staring contest. You weren't going to be defeated by the snow queen. She raised an eyebrow.

" Right, Guys"? The princess said.

Your eyes turned to the red head, " What"? She laughed, " Yall can't keep your eyes off each other, Listen to me".

Anna put an arm around both of you, " You two are so cute".

Even though you didn't spend the whole day with her, You knew one day you would.