Chapter 4

It was a rainy evening in Arendelle. You were on your way to the library. You were invited to family game night by Kristoff. You really weren't sure if you were good at games, especially Anna was in it, since she is really competitive.

Opening the door to the library, You saw Kristoff and Anna sitting on a couch, it looked very comfy, " Hey guys"! You said happily. They both waved at you, " Hello, Y/N! We're so glad you could make it"!
You smiled, " Thank you for inviting me....". You started to scan the room, Isn't Elsa supposed to be here as well? You didnt want to sound like a huge stalker so you decided to not say anything.

You took a seat next to Anna, "What game are we playing"? The princess shrugged, " I don't know. Usually each of us pick a game each Friday and since kristoff and I already had turns picking the games for the week before, we wanted you to pick a game".

You nodded, " Oh, Thank you! Have you guys played pictionary"? Olaf raised an eyebrow, " Pictu- what now"? You rolled your eyes playfully, " Its kind of like charades". The three of them shook their heads in agreement.
-
" A hat! A fish! A shoe"?! Olaf yelled. You had drawn a person fishing, You guessed Olaf would've said it by now, You pointed at the drawing, hitting it with your pencil repeatedly, As olaf was about to say something, Sven ringed the bell. Time's up!

You guys played ten rounds, and it was starting to look like Anna was tired. Her sleepy eyes said it all, " I think somebody is tired. I suppose it's time to go to sleep.... thank you guys for this wonderful and fun night, I'm looking forward to next week "! You gave Kristoff a pat on the back and pointed at anna who was already passed out on the couch, Kristoff smiled at the sight.

You waved one more time before heading off... you wandered off to Elsa's room. It worried you that she didn't show up. You haven't seen her all day. It's been a week and half since you kissed her, and ever since then, you really haven't seen her lately.

You knocked on Elsa's bedroom door before walking in, Your eyes stared at the blonde who had her face buried in her hands, paperwork all over the place. You quietly closed the door behind you. You went behind her and slowly wrapped your arms around her, "guess who"? You said in a singing voice. Elsa sighed, " Y/N...". She turned to look at you, " I missed you so much". You pulled her up, hugging her, " I missed you too! You were worrying me when I didnt see you almost all week! You haven't been getting enough sleep either".

Elsa felt comfortable, her head resting on your chest, " I got so much paperwork to do, I have to finish it, even if it takes me all day and night". You pushed the chair Elsa was sitting on aside and carried her, taking her to the bed.

" Y/N, No... please let me finish...". Elsa mumbled. When her body felt the softness of the bed, slumber took over her almost immediately. You kissed her forehead gently, "I love you, my queen". You went to lay next to her, wrapping your arms protectively around her, "Mm... ". You heard elsa mumble out. You stroked her hair as you thought of a way to get her paperwork done without her having to stress the living daylights out of herself. You thought about it for a moment.

You wanted to do it yourself but you really didnt know how this kind of paperwork was filled out. You were scared that you might do something wrong and mess it up for her. You looked down at the blonde, she was probably in a deep sleep already.

You kissed her forehead and slowly laid elsa back down on the pillow. You went to go sit down on Elsa's chair. Staring at the paperwork in front you, you looked at the previous ones elsa had filled out. With that maybe you could finish the rest.

This is going to take awhile.
_
You had just finished taking a shower. After doing Elsa's paperwork, and canceling her meetings and rescheduling them, You felt exhausted, you really hadn't slept all night but you werent complaining. All you wanted to do was see your girlfriend. You sat on your bed putting your shoes on. Today was your day off so you decided to dress casually.

Before you could do anything else, a soft knock could be heard. You got up and answered the door. It was Elsa, She didnt look too happy, " Hey, Els... what's wrong". She crossed her arms, " when I woke up, I didnt see you there. I figured you had left. I saw a stacked pile of paperwork, already done. On my way over here, Kai told me that my meetings where rescheduled to next week. I had a feeling this had something to do with you". You held her hand, " I wanted to help you...you needed to get some rest". Elsa refused to look at you, " I know but i could've done it myself. I didnt need your help... I feel bad now. You really didnt have to that". You smiled, lifting her chin up, " hey darling, look at me... dont feel bad, everything is going to be okay. I'm here for you".

She smiles back, rubbing her fingers against your hand, " What would I do without you". You gave her a short, sweet kiss before pulling away, " you'll always have me".

Elsa grinned, tears forming in her eyes, " I love you so much". You wiped them away, "I love you too, and I don't know when I'll ever stop". You grabbed her face and pulled her for a passionate kiss. Elsa wrapped her arms around you, bringing you closer. You planted your hands on her waist. As the kiss was getting hungry and intense, You pushed her against the wall.

" hey Y/N, where's Elsa..."? A voice echoed thought the room. You both stayed in the kissing position, your eyes wide open. Slowly letting go of each other, you both blushed hard.

Anna stood there, " Aww... you guys are so cute".

///
Okay so theres that.