PART TWO / SUCESSFUL AUDITION

[I ran to school before the gate closes]

Oh no, omo omo, I need to get to class before bell rings.
The bell rang.
"AH JINJA, WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME LIFE?" I was panicking until the stupid school bell rang...
I tried going into class slowly and quietly, but got caught by the kindest but strict and a little fierce teacher ( SHES MY FAV TEACHER OUT OF ALL THE TEACHERS!) , aka Mrs Min Yook Son.
"Why are you late?" She asked
"I-I woke up late, I'm sorry teacher.." I made up an excuse to cover up of what happened when I was on the way to school.
"Ohh okay, go to your seat Y/N / Song Min Ah~ . " she rubbed my back and the whole class went OOOOOOOOOOO.
Ugh, this is why I hate school...
[TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL]
Today's gonna be rough , cause first I have an audition to attend to , second , ITS AT 4.45 PM , ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME, ITS ONLY 2.10 PM AND I STILL HAVE 2 PILES OF HOMEWORK. ( maybe just two homework which are my favourite subs:) )
But the good thing is, there's no school tomorrow so... IM SO HAPPY WOOP!
I ran back home happily.
[TIME SKIP TO 4.10 PM]
Omo,omo,omo,omo,omo,AHHHHH
It's time for the audition and I'm so excited.
I just picked a simple , casual outfit. It was a plain crop top, together with a black leather skirt and shoes were just plain, white patterned with black stripes Adidas shoes.. Nothing much though...
Timing was 4.15, gotta go now , BYEE AND GOOD LUCK FOR ME !
[REACH AUDITION PLACE]
Woah...
I couldn't take off my eyes at the audition place..
It was overly crowded, filled with many contestants.
But don't get distracted easily Song Min, keep your guts together.
But before I could enter, I must sign a form, with my personal information and talents and specialties.

Name - Kim Song Min / Y/NAge - 12/13 years oldBlood type - A+Nationality - korean Talents - Singing Specialities - 3rd degree Taekwondo black belt, senior violinist , can play piano and Chinese Flute , and more ( would tell you guys in the end lat...

Age - 12/13 years old
Blood type - A+
Nationality - korean
Talents - Singing
Specialities - 3rd degree Taekwondo black belt, senior violinist , can play piano and Chinese Flute , and more ( would tell you guys in the end later )
Wew, quite a lot of information revealed...
I quickly handed the form to the person and he/she gave me a number card and duration of audition.
[TIME SKIP]
omo, as soon as the contestant before finished, the person in charge called me in.
Omo, my heart was beating so fast as if I was running.
"You must be Kim Song Min ?" One of the judges asked.
"Yes, I'm Kim Song Min and I'm 12/13 years old." I replied trying to hide my nervousness.
"Alrighties~ you may begin , Song Min. " he/she replied.
I sang Taeyeon's " I " , Ariana Grande's " One last time" and lastly Sia's " Titanium"
"Hmmm... Not bad , your voice is very stable and your vocals are pretty stable and refined too."
He/she said.
After I heard that, I was flattered. Then the judges started deciding, I heard,
"Her vocals are good and she's so pretty."
"She can be maknae, she looks like a small bean."
"For this kind of vocals, she can get all Tens because they are so stable and music to the ears."
Oooo,, I heard that *smirks*
After many discussions later, they have come to a point, they accepted me into SM and gave me all tens
Woah, I'm proud and happy..
"You are expected to come to SM tomorrow with all your things, you are officially a trainee at SM Ent."
W-WHAT?! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, A TRAINEE?! OFFICIAL?!?! YAYYAYYAYAYAY
[END]

More about Song Min/ Y/N's specialities
Can cook , Can rap but not so good , Does contemporary dance and Good at Sports.
Sorry about the Long chapter~ ;(
If it's confusing, let me know okais?