PART TWENTY-SIX / TAEYONG.

[AT TAEYONG'S ROOM]

The room looks so clean~
Aish but where is he?
Suddenly I heard the door lock. And then Taeyong came out of his bathroom.
I tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside.
"Aish open up.." I said
"YaYaYa! Don't break the door." He said
Aish it's locked pabo~
Taeyong walked to me and well , he was shirtless..
I tried to not look at his abs but failed miserably..
He tried to open the door but it was locked, so he kept on slamming against the door, and finally the door opened. Aish I think it was jammed>_<
I went back to winwin's room and took all my things, put it in Taeyong's room and went to shower straight away.

[AFTER SHOWER]

Aish that was nice~
I went to put on my oversized hoodie and shorts.
Taeyong stared at me and I smacked his head when I walked towards him.
"YA! STOP LOOKING AT ME!" I shouted at him and say beside him.
I took out my phone and used Instagram for awhile until Taeyong disturbed me, Gosh can I really have some peace?
He kept on touching my thighs and brushing it..
"YA!" I shouted and he got scared.
Aish pabo~ I knocked his head lightly afterwards.
"Taeyong ah~ when are the members co-" I was about to say when the members are coming back when he kissed me straight on the lips.
My eyes widened for a few seconds before I went for it.
We were somewhat "making out" and we kept on kissing until he put me onto his desk.
"Don't ever say I'm your Friend anymore, say I'm your Boyfriend for now, let's date." He said
I looked at him, and asked
"Let's dat for one month and see how it goes. It's like "I got married"."I said
He nodded and pushed me onto the bed, man that "make out" was cheesy..
We stopped kissing, made eye contact and hugged each other..
His chest was stiff and yet nice to lean on.
He went to put the blanket over ourselves and we hugged each other to sleep..