Part 2 Stings from a Scorpion

Days passed, and Thistle started to feel strange, she felt as if something was kind of stinging her stomach, while what felt like whenever she went to bed, something would pinch her feet, as if these things had claws, she then felt as if they where all around her, crawling on her body, but still feeling one in her stomach, one that's kind of bigger but yet small, and delicate, and kind of innocent, she then told Alex Woods about this, and he said "Why Thistle, it sounds like you are pregnant, congratulations." Alex Woods continued, but Thistle wasn't listening, she was lost in her thoughts, 'pregnant, then that means, me and Tyrian, we are a family." she kept on thinking of that through out the day, she then wrote a letter to Tyrian, saying "Dear Tyrian, this is gonna be hard for me to say, but I think I am pregnant, with your child, at night I keep on feeling something kind of sting me on the inside, and to be honest I am excited, because it kind of makes us a family, I hope that I might see you some day, we miss you and we love you Tyrian, from Thistle." the next few days she did not get a letter from Tyrian, but at the end of the day, she was surprised to see Tyrian sitting on her window, she then said "Is it really you?" Tyrian turned his head and smiled and said "Yes It is me, your king, has returned for a while, I wanted to hear my little prince or princess," they both then hugged, and he looked in her eyes and said "And also to see my lovely waitress, may I listen to our child?" Thistle then said "You shall listen, to our child, and I think our child is gonna be a boy, my own little prince." at that Thistle laid down on her bed while Tyrian then placed his ear to Thistles stomach, and he heard the faint little heart beat of the baby, and felt the kicks of the feet, and the light stabbing of the tail, he hen smiled, and said "This is perfect, I have a love, and a little prince, Thistle, I'm sorry but I have to leave now, I'll be back before you know it." with that he got up and Thistle said "Okay." and then Tyrian jumped out of the window, and started to run back to where he came from, vanishing into the night, and then she fell asleep, enjoying the thought that she will have a baby someday, a few more days pass, and it is time, she gives birth in a nearby hospital, and she holds her son in her arms and looks at his tails, and names him "Royal Callows." Royal Callows was born with two scorpion tails, which is a very rare trait, not really genetic, it does appear in some scorpion faunus's, even appears in some scorpions, both tails wrapped around his waist, and a smile on his little chubby face, and then his eyes opened, a light purple, then changed to gold, and he continued to smile, later on that night Tyrian appeared in her room again, and he said "Hello my darling waitress, may I see my prince?" Thistle then nodded, and motioned to a crib next to her bed, and Thistle said "He's still awake." "What's his name, my love?" asks Tyrian, Thistle then says "His name is Royal Callows, my king." Tyrian then smiles, and extends his right hand, and Royal then grabs hold of his fathers hand with both of his tails, then grabs his thumb with his tiny hands, and Tyrian then says "He truly deserves the name Royal, two tails, with a tight iron like grip, you're gonna go far kid, and this might be the last time I get to see you, because I could never be the father that would be perfect for you, or for your mother, but I hope we meet again someday, stay away from Crows and Roses, I'm sorry Thistle, I will still love you." he then hands Thistle a bouquet of Spider Lillie's that where taped to his tail, Thistle then says with tears going down her face "Tyrian please don't go, what about our family, don't you want that?" Tyrian then stopped and said "Thistle, listen as much as I would like that, the place that I live isn't for the people like you, it's for the people like me, for example, did you know the man who owned the inn across the street?"  Thistle then said "Not much, but I know that he was found dead, they found a round circular hole in his chest, he was holding a gun, they said he committed suicide, why do you ask?" "Well to be honest that's what I was hoping for people to think, but you see... I killed him, he didn't give me the answers that I wanted, so I killed him, I would of done the same to you the morning that I left, but I decided that you should live happy, now I feel like that I gave you a curse, a burden of me, Royal must be kept safe, please protect him." says Tyrian, Thistle then said "I will keep him safe, but promise me that you would see him again someday, so that he could talk to you." "I will." says Tyrian, he then jumped out of the window, landed on the ground, looked back, and waved a good bye, and started to run farther from Higanbana, crying as he left his love, and his young prince, but he then thought that it's safer for Royal than to come with him. Thistle then let Royal o to sleep, she then cried thinking of Tyrian, but she kept her mind on Royal, until he fell asleep, and then so did she, dreaming of nothing. 

Fast Forward: Royal has been growing up kind of fast, practicing fighting with his tails, in the near by forest, he has grown up to look just like him a bit, but different, he doesn't go into a psychopathic tendency, he seems more balanced, in this time period he is now sixteen years old, and something will happen on his seventeenth birthday.

Next page: Blinding Amnesia. Enjoy.