Part 5 To Vale.

In the woods near Vale, Royal, Key, and Grim, are walking, Key helping Royal with each step, while Grim walks as if he doesn't having a care in the world, following a strong scent only he can smell from the handkerchief, Key thinking mostly about Royal, 'Why am I still thinking of him, I mean he is right beside me, but this is weird, my heart is beating faster than last night, why do I feel this strange warmth rising in my heart, ... is this love? Do I like Royal? Should I tell him? No he might laugh at me, oh dust what should I do?' "Key, is everything okay?" asks Royal, and at that she is brought back to the task at hand, and said "Yes, Royal, every thing is fine, why do you ask?" while she blushes, and she is slightly glad that Royal is blind, and upset that he is blind, and then they stop, making camp for the night, Key keeping watch while Royal sleeps, and Grim laying beside his best friend, however Key, started to think, and she then made up her mind, she went to where Royal was sleeping, and kissed him on the lips, making Key smile, even Royal smiled a bit in his sleep, and then Key freaked out when she felt something coil around her waist, at first she thought it to be some kind of snake, but when she looked down, she saw that it was one of Royal's tails, lightly coiling, around her waist, at that Royal turned in his sleep, leaving some space for Key to rest a bit, and so she then got out of Royal's tail's grip and went down right next to him, and closed her eyes a little, and she felt his tail go over her, and slightly hug her, and that made her night, after a while of rest, she carefully got back up, and continued to keep watch, her heart skipping every beat, and then with a flick of her wrist, a tree began to grow beside her, an orange tree, which she then took an orange off of the branch, and began to peel the orange, and then eating the sweet slices, one by one, with the help of a small knife she had in her pocket, while she was doing this Royal dreamed of him catching Gen Fox, however in this dream he took a darker route that he would never think that he would take, he pinned her down to the ground, and took back his memories, and then with both of his tails raised, he then brought them down, upon Gen's body, going fast then faster, and faster, while he laughs psychotically, then he begins to tearing her up, using some kind of vambrace with ax like blades on each side, resembling a scorpions claw, and then a third blade sliding out from a secret chamber under his wrist, and then gun shot's are being fired from his weapon, maiming Gen brutally, and at that he then woke up with fear deep inside him, he then licked his lips, and tasted something strange, he tasted... Key Lime Pie, however he knows that he hasn't had that kind of Pie since he met Key, leaving his home, he then decided not to think about it, and then he went back to sleep, but before he could drift back into slumber, he heard Key, saying "Royal, is everything okay?" at that he then got back up, stood, and then he felt an arm, on his shoulder, which then guided him to a log, and then Royal said "Have you been eating oranges?" "Ye.yeah, it's kind of my Semblance." says Key, "What is your Semblance exactly?" asks Royal with confusion in his voice, "My semblance allows me to grow any form of Citrus, oranges, limes, grapefruit, lemons, all that." says Key, and then Royal feels something in his hand, which was an orange that Key, just removed from a branch, opening the orange for Royal, and at that Royal then said "Thanks, it's been a while since I have eaten hasn't it?" and at that Key then realizes that she hasn't seen Royal eat in days, and at that she wonders how he hasn't changed at all the past few days, and at that she then stops thinking when she feels something on her shoulder, looking to her right shoulder she see's Royal's tail again, and then she see's Royal's second tail this time going in-front of her, and the Royal leans in, giving her a strange hug with two scorpion tails, and at that she enjoys her night even more, and then she felt something else, she felt Royal's hand on hers, and then she blushes again, and she does something that she didn't think that she would do again, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips again, but this time, Royal kissed back, and then when they stop, Royal then licks his lips and says "So you are the one that tastes like my favorite pie." and at that Key then looks at him, and says "Y.y...you like Key Lime Pie also?" and then Royal nods, and at that he then feels Key hug him, and she says "Hold on Royal, when we get your memory and eye sight back, I promise you I will make you the best Key Lime Pie, ever." and at that Royal says "I can't wait.", and then he hugs her back with his arms, and then something jumps up onto their lap, and begins to snuggle in with the love, and at that Key says "Royal, you need to control Grim." "Nah, he's okay, he just really likes it when people like each other, that he gets jealous." says Royal, as he then begins to pet Grim's back, and then Key says "You know, if you think about it, we are like a family right now." and at that Royal then smiles in the dark and says "Yeah, your right, and Grim is like our baby." at that Grim then barks with agreement, and they go on through the night, enjoying their company.

Next Page: Vale. Please Enjoy.