Chapter 15

Chapter 15

~

Feliciano swallowed nervously as the tattoo artist pulled on latex gloves and grab the ink gun.

The young lady named Alice was covered in tattoos. All the skin he could see was inked with intricate designs and words.

"Don't look so nervous!" She smiled sweetly. "It only hurts at first and then you're just kinda used to it."

Feliciano gave a small smile back. She was very pretty and her eyes were the most beautiful shade of green he'd ever seen.

"No pun intended." She giggled and Feliciano laughed lightly.

"You see, some of my tattoos took three hours. Those are really painful. But yours, it'll only take thirty to forty minutes." She shrugged, inking gun poised over the left side of his chest. "Ready?"

Feliciano took a minute to think about how he was lying on a padded table, just about to get something permanently tattooed onto his body. The Italian remembered the several times he'd promised his mother he would keep his skin clean but that didn't matter now.

Ludwig is in the room next door doing the same thing, calm down.

"I'm ready."

~

"Okay, we're all finished here!" Alice announced cheerfully, putting the inking gun back in its holster. "It looks bumpy now but that's just the irritated skin and muscle. You'll need to put this cream on it everyday until it fully heals and that should be in about a week to a week and a half."

She handed him a tube of cream and then handed him his shirt.

"Thanks." Feliciano smiled and pulled it on, grimacing at the sting on his chest.

She followed him out to the front area where Ludwig was paying the man at the front.

"Ludwig let me pay half!" He began to pull out his wallet.

"No. It's your birthday and I'm getting this for you." Ludwig held a hand up to silence him as he finished putting in his credit card PIN.

Feliciano put his wallet back and smiled at Ludwig. He walked over and grabbed his hand.

"Thank you." He whispered as they turned to leave, squeezing his hand gently. 

Once they were out of the tattoo parlor, Ludwig leant down and kissed Feliciano's cheek.

Alice smiled at them and blushed. She was in love with the result of love.

"They're so cute." She said before heading back to the break room.

~

"So, how'd it feel?" Ludwig asked, regarding Feliciano getting his first tattoo.

"It stung. Like a lot. But it was okay after a while." He shrugged.

"Good. It'll feel a little numb for about a day but then it will start to heal." Ludwig kept one hand on the steering wheel as he drove, the other holding Feliciano's hand.

"I'm glad we did this." The Italian whispered, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"Me too, Feli." He kissed his hand. "Me too."

~

They had spent the rest of the day at the Lake, sitting there basking in the warm spring sun. Feliciano had gone to walk along the waterline, waves gently washing over his feet when there were strong arms around his waist from behind.