007

9:17AM

While outside the sun shined brightly, the birds singed sweet melodies and people were enjoying the day, Hyungwon was sleeping in his messy bed with the last letter send by Minhyuk in his hands. The room was dark and the only light that came in was from the little gap between the old curtains. Honestly, everything was old in this house. The tables, the bed, the windows, the chairs - everything. Even the most beautiful memories were old. Very, very old. 

After some minutes, the black haired man was woken up by an annoying sound, which was not typical in his daily routine. The sound came from the door and it started getting louder and louder within minutes. Hyungwon sleepily stood up from his bed, still holding in his hand one of the many letters that were sent by his love. He kept on reading them the whole night, especially the one, in which Minhyuk wrote he was coming back home. Eventually, the man fell asleep with eyes full of tears and the letter in his hands.

 When Hyungwon was just about to reach the handle of the door, he heard a male voice.

"Yah, Mr. Chae-ah, wake up sleepy head." The voice said, obviously jokingly. Hyungwon just stood there, speechless. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak, he couldn't do anything - like as if he fell down a black hole with no end. Everything was so messed up in his head at the moment, that soon tears of joy left his tired eyes.

Finally, he opened the door to reveal a bright, smilling and always filled with love Minhyuk. The brown haired man placed down the two suitcases he was holding and opened his arms widely for Hyungwon. On the other side, Hyungwon didn't wait a second longer and immediately wrapped himself around Minhyuk's weak body with tears following back. Minhyuk placed his hands on Hyungwon's back and made little circles with his fingers, while whispering to his lover how much he loves him and how much he missed him.

"I'm back, love. I'm back home."