short fluff bonus // 008

10:23AM  

"Hyungwon.." Minhyuk muttered while carefully removing the blanket off his body. The sun has already risen and lighten the small town with warm sun rays. The man looked around his room - no sight of his lover. He got out of bed, the only sound filling the room was the screeching of the old wooden floor. 

Soon after, he finally found him. Hyungwon was facing him with his back while cooking something - probably breakfast, Minhyuk thought. The whole room was filled with the aroma of fresh and tasty food, which the brown haired man surely loved.

"Good morning, Minhyuk." Hyungwon said.

It took some seconds for Minhyuk to respond because of his sleepiness, but before greeting he went behind Hyungwon, wrapped his filled with scars hands around the man's slim body and placed gently his chin on top of Hyungwon's shoulder.

"Good morning.." He smiled slightly and watched carefully how Hyungwon prepared the breakfast.

"Do you need any help?" Minhyuk asked, now looking up to his lover's face.

"Not really, maybe prepare the table?" 

Minhyuk just shaked his head as a "yes/okay"

It was quiet for some minutes and Minhyuk was still hugging the taller. Out of nothing he placed a soft kiss on Hyungwon's neck and unwrapped himself from the black haired man.

"You were just waiting to kiss me there, didn't you?" Hyungwon turned his face towards Minhyuk, a small smile placed on his lips.

Minhyuk chuckled while looking at one of cabinets 

"Of course, love."