Want Some Fudge Seto Kaiba?

Tea was sitting in her kitchen, a complete mess, waiting by the stove where something delicious was being cooked. Did I do all the ingredients right? Oh god I hope I didn't put too much—

'Beep! Beep!'

The timer on the stove beeped on and on until Tea went and opened it and checked. There in a big batch baked was her homemade fudge. She and her grandma used to make tons of fudge until she thought she was gonna hurl and gave the rest to her friends. Some of the entire majority to Joey who ate anything. When she used a toothpick to check if it was done and after seeing no gooey slump sticking on, she grabbed her oven mitts and place the pan on the side where hot pans were.

"Mmm, now I know how Joey feels whenever he goes crazy for food, but I have to make sure he doesn't tried to eat the entire pan again." Last time Joey had eaten half her birthday cake, a year before that her Halloween candy, AND the year before that was her Easter eggs sweets, AND before that her—

In short, she had to make sure Joey didn't get his grubbing hands on her fudge. I promised everyone in Ms. Uta's Home Ec. class they would have a taste and this is for a grade, but how do I get it passed Joey? Hmmmmm........

Tea didn't know if she gone crazy or entirely lost her mind as she walked by herself to school, the fudge tightly wrapped so no one could even get a wisp of the delicate sweets in her hands.

Yugi couldn't go to school today, because he had the flu. Too bad, maybe he could have helped hidden my fudge better but no way, Joey would definitely know. She couldn't trust either Tristan or Duke or Ryou. Ryou, she would trusted but what if Bakura took over his body and then devour her sweets just to spite her. That spirit was not one she could trust.

Tristan and Duke would be arguing over who would get to asked Serenity out even though Serenity had told her secretly that she wanted Yugi to asked her out. Those two would make a sweet couple.

She giggled, yeah they would definitely make the perfect pair seeing as they are both are consistently shy and have a tenseness to blush a lot.

Too bad Serenity didn't go to her school, neither did Mai. Isisuke has a museum to run along with watching over her brothers and making sure that evil spirit, Marik does try to do anything dangerous. So that left only one person and she was very reluctant to see if he would say yes or no.

Tea arrived at the school parking lot and waited by the doors, students filing in or hanging outside before the bell rang. Where is he, this is where he's usually dropped off. But as the panic started to rise it dropped when she saw the familiar black limo coming in and the back door opening.

The young president CEO, Kaiba stepped out, smoothing down the front of his blue uniform and picking up his laptop case out. He went to the front, telling the driver something and then the limo drove off. Kaiba started to walked up the steps, sending anyone in a near ten inches of him a glare and they would move away. Tea watched him looming closer and closer to her. Is this the only way? She asked herself.

The back of her mind spoke, 'Yes, he and Joey despite each other and you know Joey would rather stay the HELL away from him! So--Look here he comes now! Ask him, ask him!'

The voice shut off and Tea's founded hers hard when Kaiba came by. He looked at her icyly but Tea stayed where she was staring back at him. They stared for maybe ten seconds. Ten seconds then Kaiba walking away. Shoot! Hurry go after him! You have to now! Tea got up on her feet and started walking, going in the direction where Kaiba was heading.

"Kaiba wait a second!" She said, as she rush by other students to get Kaiba's attention.

"Kaiba!" This got to the brunette cold-blue eyed boy to turn his head a slight and give her a cold look as he glared at her.