Chapter 12

"Thanks for being so cool about this. I try and tell her not to cook after working all day. She never listens though." I say when we get up to my room.
"No problem. I'll take any chance I can to spend time with you." He says. He wraps his arm around my waist from behind me while he was talking.
"Just so you know, I do not plan on eating dinner at your house." I say smiling and setting my hands on his while leaning back on to him.
"Your warm." He whispers in my ear chuckling softly.
"You too." I say giggling a little.
"Can we just stay like this forever?" He asks.
"No, sorry." I answer smiling. I pull his arms so he'll let me go. When he did, I turned to face him.
"Why not?" He pouted.
"Because, we have other things to do. Plus, I would rather lay on my bed with you and cuddle while watching TV." I say grabbing my laptop and sit on the bed.
"Deal." He said sitting next to me. I set up the lap top and go to Netflix.
"Can we watch Flash?" I ask. He nods and I click on the first episode since I wanted to rewatch it. He lays back and I lean on him with the laptop on my lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I placed a hand on his.
We get through an episode and were about to start the next when Mom called us.
"Aww. That was comfortable." He complained as I got up.
"Its your fault." I say. I put the laptop away and stood by the door.
"Well, if I hadn't stayed, we wouldn't have done that." He said standing up and coming over to me.
"True." I say walking out but he grabs my arm.
"Kiss first." He says putting his lips on mine. I smile but kiss back. He takes a step forward and I step back and trip over my heel. He quickly wraps his arm around me to keep me up. I broke the kiss when I tripped and he laughed. I was leaning back a little and it looked like he was dipping me like a dace.
"Sorry." I say giggling.
"What are you guys doing? Dinner's ready." Mom was at the middle of the stairs and was looking at us with an amused face.
"I tripped." I say leaning back going a little lower in the dip.
"Well, as fun as that sounds, I'v been in the kitchen for almost an hour so come on." She said smiling.
"On our way, Mrs. West." Ethan said smiling at her.
"That will soon change Ethan. Just call me by my name." She says.
"Ok." He says. I was still down and as soon as she was gone I look at him again.
"Babe." I say. He looked at me and smiled. "Can I get up now?"
"Oh! Sorry." He said pulling me up and smiled.
"Its ok." I put my arms around him and burry my face in his chest. He put his hand on my back.
"You ok?" He asked.
"Fine." I say. "Let's eat." I pull away and smile a little.
"Ok." He said. He held my hand and we walked downstairs to see the table all set out and we sit down. There was mac and cheese and salad.
"This looks amazing mom." I say.
"Mac and cheese has always been your favorite. And I know Ethan probably doesn't get as much as he wants so, I made a lot of extra." She said looking at him. He smiles and thanks her.
We ate and then Ethan and I cleaned up so she could rest.