Chapter 27

My alarm goes off waking Ethan and I up. I moan softly as I reach backwards to grab my phone and turn it off. When I do, I turn back and look at Ethan.
"Morning beautiful." He whispers.
"Good morning." I smile.
"Sleep well?"
"Always when I'm with you. Did you?"
"Yeah."
"You should go before I make you late for school." I pull back but he keeps his arm tightly around my waist. "What are you doing?" I giggle.
"I don't want to go." He mumbled putting his forehead on mine.
"I know. But think about like this, if you don't leave now, you won't get to see Catty. Your a fan right?"
"Oh yeah! I can't believe I forgot about that. Are you going?"
"No, I'm not really a fan of hers. Plus I have something to do today. I got a free pass to go as long as I check in at school." I felt bad about lying but technically, I'm not a fan of her. I am her.
"Your not a fan?" I shake my head.
"You don't hate me for it do you?" I pull away from him and sit up. He sits up after me and hugs me.
"I could never hate you. I love you to much."
"I love you too." I peck his lips and than stand up. He stood up also and got ready to leave. I walked downstairs with him and grabbed some breakfast while I was down there.
"I'll see you later, babe." He said when we were by the door.
"Yeah." I smile and lean foward to kiss his cheek. He turns his head catching my lips with his. I smile into the kiss and he leans forward more into it. I pull back slowly.
"Go on babe. You don't want to be late." I say.
"Alright." He opened the door and walked out.
"I love you." I add before he leaves.
"Love you too." He smiled and I shut the door behind him going back upstairs and getting ready for school.
---
I get to school at meet up with Sam at our lockers.
"Alright, Harley will meet us at the bathroom after everyone else is in the gym." She whispered to me and I nod. Zach comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist.
"Hey girls." He said.
"Hey Zach." I say making sure that my bag with my outfit was zipped up so nothing could fall out.
"Hi, babe." She said to him. Ethan came over and kissed my cheek.
"Hi again." He whispered in my ear.
"Hi." I smile.
"Again?" Sam asks smirking. Ethan nods and I elbow him in the stomach.
"Ow!" He complained.
"We just got to school. How did you see each other earlier?" Zach asked.
"I spent the night with her." Ethan answered still holding his hand on his stomach.
"Ethan..." I pause and look at him. "Shut up."
"Fine." He sighed and placed his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist. I roll my eyes but I don't make him move.
"Ohh..." Sam teased, smirking.
"Shut up, Sam. We didn't do anything." I say.
"Not yet at least." Ethan says grinning. I elbow him in the gut one more. "Ouch! Why do you keep doing that?!" He exclaimed pulling back and holding his stomach.
"Because you keep talking." I say. He suddenly wraps his arms around me again and starts to whisper in my ear so only I could hear him.
"Make me stop then." He smirks as he pulls away and leans against my locker. A pink color tinted my cheeks when he said that.
"What did you say?" Sam asked him. He shrugged and looked at me keeping a straight face the whole time.
"Now you shut up? Seriously?" I ask still blushing.
"Of course. You asked me too." He smlied. I open my mouth slightly to say something then decide against it and shake my head. He chuckles and Sam looks over my shoulder at something. I turn to see Harley behind me.
"Hey, Harley." Sam and I say together.
"Hey, um... I think everyone is heading to the gym now." She said looking around at everyone in the hall walking the opposite way. I nod and look around also.
"You guys should join them. Harley and I are going with Hope. We'll see you later." Sam said drawing tha attention to her.
"Harley, mom said it was ok for you to do this?" Ethan asked her and she gave him a confused look.
"Its for extra credit. We don't need our parents permission." I cut in before anyone could question it. Harley and Sam looked at me, confused then cought onto what I was saying and quickly nodded at the boys.
"Yeah. Extra credit." Harley said. Sam nodded.
"I'll see you later, Zach. Ok?" Sam asked looking at her boyfriend and smiling.
"Alright." He pecked her lips. "See you girls later then."
"See ya." We all said.
"You girls go ahead, I'll meet you there. And Harley, Mrs. Jones, is the person to talk to." I hand them my bag and they nod knowing what I was talking about.
"See ya later Ethan." They said leaving.
"Why'd you make them leave?" He asked when they were gone.
"Because I wouldn't have been able to do this..." I lean up and put my lips on his. He kissed back and wrapped his arm around my waist. With the other he cupped my cheek and stroked my cheek-bone. I pull away smiling.
"Next time when I tell you to be quiet, it would be in your best interest to do so. No?" I say.
"Absolutely." He smiled and he waves bye as he leaves.
I go to Mrs. Jones class and see them all talking.
"Mrs. Jones, we have a favor to ask you." Sam started. Mrs. Jones nodded and she continued. "Well, we were wondering if you could help us with our freind? You see, she has a secret and we need you to help her safe if it gets revealed."
"If it has something to do with the law then you are out of luck Sam." Mrs. Jones said.
"Nothing like that Mrs. What she's trying to say is that we know Catty and we need help to keep her secret." Harley said. I was standing by the door listening in.
"Oh! Then of course I'll help! I love Catty music. Who is she? Her secret is safe with me." Mrs. Jones said excitedly.
"I'm glad your a fan Mrs. Jones. You've always been my favorite teacher after all." I say stepping in the classroom and shutting it behind me.
"Hope West." She shakes her head softly. "I should have guessed. I would be happy to help you. And I promise to keep your secret safe."
"Thank you." I smile.
"Ok. First, clothes. Hope, go change." Sam says handing me my bag. "I'm glad you have a bathroom Mrs. Jones."
----
A/N
1172 words!! That's a new record... for this story at least (I think) *shrugs shoulders*
Anyway... thank you so much to all of my readers. I am very sorry if in my previous chapters I brought back some bad memory's. I appreciate you sharing them though. You have all been great readers and I don't usually want to finish story's because I'm not confident that other people will like them. So thank you all for giving some of that back to me.
~Marie~🐱