Six

Cara's P.O.V.

"Come on lovers!" I heard a voice from behind me say, I turned around to see Charli and the girls in her car.

"I'm driving!" I yelled back, walking to the drivers seat of my Red and white 2014 Fiat.

"Come on guys" I yelled.

"Harry you can sit in the front seat if you want" I said getting in the car and started the engine, waiting for the others.

Harry got in the front seat, as the girls got in the back.

"How come he's here!" Jess groaned.

"He wanted to get drunk with us" I smirked

"Are you a girl?" Jess asked Harry.

"Yeah, girls night out, right?" Harry chuckled.

The ride was short and quiet, but we got there in no time.

Once we walked in we were immediately greeted by loud music. We found our way to the bar and ordered some drinks. Harry and Jess on each of my sides.

Harry put his hand on my thigh and rubbed slowly, he leaned close to my ear before whispering,

"Wanna dance?" he asked before kissing my cheek.

"Sure" I say, sending him a wink before getting up, grabbing his hand and leading him to the dance floor.

Once we got there he turned me around so my backside was against his front. I grinned on his front side and swayed with the music with Harry.

He gripped my sides roughly, groaning every once and awhile while I grinned on his crotch.

He started kissing my shoulder, sucking slightly.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" I say in Harry's ear, pecking his cheek lightly.

"Hurry back" he says, smiling at me.

I go over to the bar and order me a drink, I sit down on a bar stool and sip on my drink, looking around to try and find the girls, no hope. I lay my eyes on a curly haired boy, dancing with a blonde, short chubby girl. Wow.

Can't even leave him alone for 5 minuets. I know, he's not mine but have some damn respect! I chug the rest of my drink and walk over to him. Without him noticing me, I snap a picture of him and this twat.

"Hey" I say, loud enough for them to hear me.

They both look at me immediately. I smirk, Harry having a look of worry on his face when the girl just looked aggravated.

"I think you need to find someone else" I said, talking towards the girl. She just looked at me with her eyebrows raised and walked away, not speaking another word.

I rub my hands up and down Harry's sides, looking up at him shaking my head.

"Bad, bad boy. You're gonna have to be punished" I said, smirking. I led him out of the club and to my car. I didn't drink much so I wasn't even close to drunk. I got in the drivers seat and he got in the passengers. I drove home in silence, occasionally looking over at Harry who was looking out the window.

Once we got home, I knew my mum wouldn't be home so that didn't bother me. As soon as I opened the door, I pushed Harry up against the wall, smirking at him. I put my hand on the back of his neck and brought his face beside mine.

"You've been a bad boy" I whispered in his ear, chuckling slightly.