Thirty six (Last chapter)

Cara's P.O.V.

When I got to his apartment I opened the door and went straight to his room. All of the lights were out so I assumed everyone was asleep. If they weren't that would've just been better for me If you think about it.

When I opened his door, he was asleep in his bed. Facing away from me. 

I went to the side of his bed and sat down on It. I combed my finger through his hair, making him stir a bit. I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and moved my lips to his ear.

"I trusted you" I whispered and got up.

I took the gun out and pointed it at his head. I put my finger on the trigger and held it there for a good 10 seconds.

I blinked a couple of times before slowly pulling the trigger. The bullet went in the side of his head. Which pretty much means instant death/almost instant death.

I walked out of his apartment building and to my car. I got in it and drove to the only place I could focus my mind on.

The Clifton Suspension Bridge.

When I got there I parked my car on the side and got out. I walked to the edge and got my gun out. 

I held it up to my head and pulled the trigger.

Never trust anyone.

___________________________________________________________________________

Finished! x