chapter 1

Natsu P.O.V

It's late in the afternoon and our guild is fighting some dark guild named The Anialaters (I just made up the name)they kept asking for one of our guild members but I they didn't even tell us there name. I'm starting to get really pissed off "Who's this member your looking for anyway!?"Gray said."Our guild wants the one and only celestial wizard...Lucy Heartphillia!!!".Why the hell do they want to take MY Lucy."Sorry your not take Lucy any were!!!".I felt someone hugging me from the back tightly. I turned around and it was Lucy.

Lucy P.O.V

I heard Gray ask for the name of who the dark guild wanted to take.When the other guild said my name I was terrified so I hugged natsu from the back and cried a little.

Natsu P.O.V

"Why don't you tell us Why you want Lucy!!" I said "because we have to kill all celestial wizards and Ms.Heartfillia is the last one standing" no they can't kill Lucy MY Lucy they just can't take her away from me and the won't because I love her too much Is what I thought before I saw everyone fall unconscious until I was consumed by darkness. All I could here was Lucy's screams.

Well that was the first chapter and I'm sorry all of my storys have short chapters. I think I want this to be a Lucy harem or just Nalu but I'll let you decide so comment if you want
Lucy harem or NALUUUUU