The torture 1

Sooooooooooo I haven't updated in a long time and I'm super sorry. On my last chappy most people voted for a harem and that's what this story is going to be. If you really like Lucy harems than check out my other books
- I AM MUTE
-LUCY STRAUSS
They are also Lucy harems if you want to read them go ahead. Anyway let's get on with the story hope you like it!!!! <3 <3 <3

Lucy POV

As I awoke from darkness I slowly open my eyes as I take in my surroundings at the same time. I see that I'm in a cell of some sort and my wrists are changed to the wall. As I sit on the cold hard floor of cement I remember the incidents when Fairy Tail and I were fighting that dark guild. "Maybe I blacked out after everybody and the dark guild took me here" I thought to myself as I was still half asleep from my slumber. A load thump woke me out of my thoughts. I looked at the cell door and saw the master of the dark guild carrying a lacrama in his hands as he smirks in victory. I looked down at my lap in shame as my eyes we're half open and my mouth in the shape of a frown obviously showing defeat and sadness. Tears stung the corners of my brown orbs but quickly went away when I heard his voice. I quickly look up and see the lacrama showing a hologram screen showing my fair tail friends. "What are we doing standing around we have to find Lu!!! " Gray yells in rage at the other members. I was shocked cause Gray doesn't really show emotion he usually brushes things off. My frown turns into a smile "I didn't know Gray really cared" I thought. "For once the ice princess is right we have to save luce NOW!!!!" Natsu yells agreeing with Gray. Out of nowhere someone comes bursting through the guild doors. As the dust clears the anonymous person reveals himself as...........................

Almost there

"JELLLAL!!?!??!! " I scream out load in confusion and shock

~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh so far we have NALU, GRAYLU, and on the next chappy we will have some JELLU!!!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you next time my wattpad fam!!!!!! ❤