The torture 2

Lucy POV

I Watch the Lacrama in curiosity as I see Jellal suddenly enter the guild. I start to intensely focus on the blue haired male but sadly the master of the dark guild suddenly turns it off.  " your fairy friends are really worried about you, huh ? " I said nothing. I didn't want to talk to this scum bag. I mean who would just suddenly start chatting with someone who just kiddnaped you ? I know I wouldn't.

" my name is John " he says and looks at me, as if he's  expecting me to continue this little conversation he's trying to start, so I do. "My names Lucy,although you seem to already know that" I look down a little irritated, I mean this guy wants to act like he just didn't commit a federal crime and kidnapp me. I might as well just get to the point and get it over with. "Look we both know what's going on here, you kidnapp me, I try to resist , and blah blah blah. Trust me this isn't the first time I've dealed with this kind of stuff" I look up with a bored expression and expect a shocked look from him but I get nothing.

He's just standing there, bangs shadowing his eyes, and no movement. " well, at least I tried" I look at him confused "what?" I ask. He seems to ignore me or just doesn't  hear me, because he repeats himself. "I tried" he suddenly looks up with a psychotic smile and wide eyes with glints of an unsane look. I scoot back a bit, a little scared,
and then.....

He just starts laughing.

His laugh seems so different from what you would interpret. I could feel the confusion and overwhelming fear in my face as I look at him in silence. His back is arched backwards and his arms bent forward with his hands in a claw like position. Its as if he was a cliche villain from a cartoon.

But as soon as the laugh started it ended. In one swift move he hunched back over in a sort of lazy position while he stopped laughing at the same time. Once again I scoot back far enough to be out of arms reach. He straitens up and moves his Brown hair out of his face, looking at me with a blank expression. Almost as if he's bored.

"Look I tried to be nice but you don't seem like you want to put some effort into being nice back so-" I interrupt him with an angry scream......... I've lost it.
"WHAT!? YOU EXPECT ME TO BE NICE TO YOU AFTER YOU KIDNAPP ME AND THEN HURT MY COMRADS!?! WE ARE NOT BUDDY-BUDDY!!! YOU GOT THAT!?!?" I felt anger rushing through my veins and steam rise up to my ears. "Hehe, you think this is just another one of your adventures don't you? Its not, none of this is a game. This isn't just another day were your friends will save you and it's happily ever after. You may hear this a lot, but we aren't someone you should mess with-" he walked up to me and grabbed my chin oddly gently, bringing my face up to look at him in the eye and continued.

"Look pretty girl, my guild vowed to exterminate any and all celestial wizards......including you" he let go of my face calmly as he walked back to where he previously was and once again continued. "But I can't seem to just kill you without having some fun " a wicked grin crawled onto his face as a foggy coat glazed itself over his eyes. It was as if he was detaching himself from reality. Suddenly, I felt chains around my wrists,they were tight enough to assure that I won't escape but not enough to cut of blood circulation. They began to rise and stopped when my knees barely touched the ground. I looked up to him with wide eyes filled with fear. He looked back with a small smile and pulled a lever to his right. In one quick second a world of pain hit my body as jolts of electricity flowed out of the chains and into me. And so on instinct I screamed in agony. "AHHHHHHHHHHH....ah" I moaned in pain and painted harshly as he laughed that insane laugh. So he pulled the lever again. My back arched in pain and my eyes overflowed with tears. And so in the echo, my scream was heard, but only by me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"