1

But my Stockholm Syndrome
Is in your room
Yeah I fell for you
Oh! baby....

I sang but I really didn't hear anything. This was getting tiring. Singing the same damn songs for two hours. I wanted it to be special somehow. I know it was for them.

But what about me?

I closed my eyes and hit the high notes. They should be cheering by now. Are they? I can't hear. All I can hear is my heart beat in my head.

Open your eyes Harry.

My eyes shot open as I heard the voice. Who was it? Did I imagine it? Was it in my head? What was that?

The song ended and my eyes couldn't be wider. Who was that? That couldn't have been real.

"Thank you for the support and being so amazing guys. We will take 5 and be right back with you beautiful people of Paris!" I yelled in the microphone and all my crew where shocked. Because this wasn't supposed to happen and it definitely wasn't planned.

But I had to make sure.

"Angela, was it you who told me to open my eyes in the middle of the song?" I asked when we were out of sight.

"What the hell Harry?! We don't have time! What are you doing?" Jeff yelled in my face.

"Fuck off for a second!" I yelled back and after giving him a hard look which made everyone in the backstage to shut up and see what was going on, I looked back at Angela.

"Please tell me it was you? Was it you?" I asked again. By now I must be looking like an idiot. A crazy, psychotic idiot.

It was her. I mean, who else could it be, huh?

"No Harry. It wasn't me." She said, sounding scared.

I let go of her and stumbled back. Have I gone crazy? What I heard was not--

"Harry. We have to go back up. C'mon!"

Yes Harry. You should go back up. Stop blaming everyone.

"Ughhhh! Shut up! Shut UP!" I yelled and put my hands on my ears as she started laughing.

What is this? What the fuck is going on? Am I going crazy? But why? How?

I was back on stage before I even knew how. There was only 3 songs left so it shouldn't be that hard.

I will finish and go back to my house and sleep. It was probably nothing. My mind playing tricks on me because I'm tired.

/////
The last song. Finally! I was getting tired.

Sign of the times. Everyone had their cellphones up in the air with the flash on as they sang along.

I looked down to absorb them. Some were crying. Some hugged each other as they held their cell high.

And some-- Who is that?

She stood out among them all. She looked different. She just smiled and watched me with her hand under her chin and her brown hair with it's roots died in blonde falling on her shoulders down to her butt.

She was mouthing something. I couldn't quite figure out what it was so I took the mic out and without leaving her gaze, moved down the long pathway.

People were screaming and offering me their hands to simply touch but I couldn't. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I could almost make out what she was saying. Almost. When I reached the end.

She started saying it again. I stopped singing and people took the lead which I could care less at the moment.

Open... your... wait. WHAT?

She mouthed:

Open your eyes Harry.