4

"Yes." Mitch said.

"No you may not!" I spat at her simultaneously as Mitch looked at us confused.

"What is happening?" He asked looking between me and her.

"C'mon Harry. Don't be rude." She said with a smirk.

"I'm not fucking rude!" I yelled making everyone look at us and a deathly silence engulfing us. I lowered my head and everyone looked away.

"Do you enjoy playing me?" I asked throuh greeted teeth.

"Well I do. Why do you hate it so much? Why are you so freaked out. I didn't harm you in any kind. Did I? Why are treating me this badly?" She asked, playing the victim.

I didn't say anything and only looked away, sipping on my drink as Mitch glared at my behavior, kicking my foot under the table. When we didn't say anything she continued.

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for trying to make your miserable fucking life a bit more exciting." She said and walked away. Leaving probably.

"What the hell Harry?" Mitch asked after I assume he saw her leave out the door.

"Please. Don't say anything. She definitely deserved it. That girl had been messing with me making me think she had some powers and stuff. And that she could actually do anything. She is just bothersome and crazy."

"You had no right to treat her--"

"Mitch. Shut up please."

-----

We finished our food and after I payed, we headed outside. I had already covered my eyes to prevent any flashes or cameras hurting my eyes even more but there was none.

I looked up and the paparazzi were talking to themselves, cameras still in their hand, ready to capture something. But why didn't they take my pictures?

It was like I was invisible to them.

"What is happening?" I asked Mitch.

"I have no clue. So hurry up and get in the car."

I started walking fast as Mitch told me and I passed every single one of them but they still minded their own business like I wasn't there.

She caught my eye. I could see her standing in a dark corner as she mouthed, 'you're welcome'. And then she walked away.

I watched her leave and for a split second, I felt bad for treating her like that but it was gone a second after. I hated her. Crazy bitch.

Mitch sat in the car next to me and we drove off.