Ethan cheated on me

(Listen🎧 to the song as your  reading📖)💗It was 12:50pm I was waiting for Ethan

(Listen🎧 to the song as your reading📖)💗
It was 12:50pm I was waiting for Ethan.
Thinking 💭 to yourself 🤷🏽‍♀️
"Ethan is working so late working on building I know architecture is hard and takes hours but it's late and I'm worried " 😫
I was watching family guy. I got hungry so I decided to make some pop corn. I see Ethan's car from my rear view out the window. A black Tesla . In the car there's a brunette girl riding Ethan. Ethan pulling her hair mouthing the word baby fuck me as she moaning. As you see you stop making popcorn and drops to the floor sobbing and weeping. At 2:00am your waiting for Ethan in the living room.
Thinking 💭 to yourself 🤷🏽‍♀️
" [crying**] whyy Ethan I wouldn't dare. I respected you I loved you,you where my everything I can't believe you you hurt me like I never been hurt before like that 🤕"
[ Ethan walks in] "hi baby, sorry I was working really late on the building I was telling you about and sorry for not calling" as he tried to give you a kiss but you stepped back. "Really ?!?" I say my eyes puffy my eyes are a blood shot color red and under my eyes are bags. "Are you ok" he asked sincerely. You take a step back look at him as his button shirt is button down 2 buttons a hickey on his neck and a kiss mark on his shirt. His hair is messed up. You walk up to him and smack him. "What was that for " as he says in agony." You have been talking to a girl with i don't know brunette toned hair long like up to her back." I ask angrily. "NO , why" Ethan said suspiciously. " OH OK SO AFTER 3 years your gonna lie WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT RIDING YOU ETHAN THE SLUT how could you" you say collapsing to the floor.He stress a tear crying saying " Baby I never meant to hurt you"while trying to pick you up but you push I'm away. "What did you think you were doing" I say. " I didn't think" Ethan said to you. "When your truly in love you don't care about the appearance or how they treat you it's about how much affection they show you it's the spark you feel in your stomach it's the feeling of comfort of love I gave all my love to you and only you I did nothing to hurt you I put all guy friends a side cause you wanted me too I always put you above you made me feel like I was your and only your self" you say. You get up walk to the room. You start throwing stuff , punching the walls, crying. Ethan flinching the first two things you threw he sits in the couch and cry's his eyes out.
Ethan's🙍🏻‍♂️ thoughts 💭
"What have I done too her I did indeed love her but I made these mistakes many times I bet she's not fun she probably found out already if I did this once and lying to her I don't know how to fix this Ima leave to Grayson's house"
[Ethan leAves]
I run to the door crying while Ethan is already in his car. "ETHHHAAAANNNN don't walk away from MEEE 😫😫😫" I yell he hears, stops and keeps going wiping the tear off of his face.