Grayson cheated on me

It's was 6:44 pm coming out of work

I was exhausted 😩 and tired working on photography. I just wanted to be home with Grayson laying next to him cuddling. I was driving home.At 7:02 pm. I walked to the door heard some weird noises but I ignored them and pulled out my keys my key said ms.Dolan reassembling that she was engaged. She walked home silently she wasn't heard. While Grayson was home in there room. She was putting her bags on the living room floor.She walks to the room Grayson was currently in. She walks in and see's Grayson inside of the neighbor she was light skin and had short black hair. The girl was riding on top of him while she was looking at you then looked at Grayson rhode him faster Grayson moaned and open his eyes to look at the neighbor but he saw his soon to be wife. As she teared up she ran to the stair case in front of the house. She carted in the front porch.
Mean while ...
Grayson pushed the girl off. "What did I do 😱" he thought. The girl said to Grayson "she's fine🙄 it's ok babe😏"."DONT CALL ME THAT leave right now"Grayson yelled but settled down.
Continuing ...
The girl passed Grayson soon to be wife."you know he's big 😉" the neighbor says. Grayson's soon to be wife went up to here and pulled her hair and started to beat her up 👊🏼 she was punching her kicking .To sum it up she had a fractured nose had a broken arm. She went inside after the fight looking like a mess.grayson came out the room gave you a hug as you tugged away from him kicked him smacked him to let go. He took all the pain because  he loved you."I didn't know what I was thinking " Grayson as letting go of you . "So you just put your dick in that girls vagina her mouth what else her ass" you yelled angrily as she steeps back."I felt you didn't give me enough love we both wanted different things" Grayson looking at you lifting both his hands up and shrugging 🤷🏻‍♂️. "How did you know if I wanted nothing but you (cries as talking***) love is something I try to show you every day not something I don't do I have to work most nights but I thought you understand it seemed like you did but you got bored and fucked the neighbor" as Grayson try's to give you a hug you lift up both of your hands shrugging stepping back."Did any "I love you " mean anything at all" you say crying looking gray straight in the eyes. He starts to shred tears shaking his head signaling "no". You tell him to leave.He try's to say something but then he went to the room and packed his stuff. When he had came out the room ready to leave you had slapped him. As he dropped his things and a face you a big hug and stormed out.He cried walking to the car but he knew he did something wrong and went to drive to Ethan. He left and she was crying thinking she can do it with out him she tried to be strong from that day though knowing you loved him to death you had to move on.😓later on Grayson set his ring on fire . So did you.