🌺 3 🌺

<Still Ong>

I woke up the next morning. It felt different because I didn't wake up on a higher platform. I was able to look at the floor. At first, I thought it was because we moved, but then I remembered I still had the top bunk. I rub my eyes, trying to figure out why I was here.

I gasped, suddenly as I start to remember. I slept in the same bed with Daniel last night. We watched a movie. God, I feel drunk.

Just as I was about to hurry and get off his bed, he walked in the door. My mouth fell open, and my cheeks turned red with heat. But I couldn't look away.

He was in a pair of gray shorts that went down to the middle of his thigh. That was all he had on. (I'm sure he had underwear on, of course.) He was drying his hair with his towel; I watched his hair disappear and reappear as he moved it around. Water droplets were still sliding down his chest and abs. It was then I realized how low his shorts were. I saw his v line, and I might be imagining it, but was that a happy trail?

Daniel looked over at me. "Oh, hyung, you're up. The shower is free-"

I jumped out of his bed and grabbed the clothes I had prepared to wear today and hauled ass out of our room. I almost knocked poor Gaunlin over because he was standing by our door looking in the tiny mirror there, but didn't apologize. I slammed the bathroom door shut and leaned my back against it.

✨✨

<Daniel>

I stared at the hallway, amused. Gaunlin peaked his head inside with a confused look.

"Hyung? Why did Ong hyung leave like that?"

I put my casual, 'Im just as confused as you are' look. "I don't know. Maybe he really wanted to shower."

Gaunlin nodded and went back to staring at the mirror. I sat down on my bed, towel draped over my head and used this moment to remember his face. Not the one he just showed me, but last night.

It was dark, so he didn't see me peaking at him. I saw him staring at my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my lips. I wanted to smile to hard. That was why I turned around. Just so I could.

When he was asleep, I turned back around to face him. You can always tell when Ong is sleeping. His breathing almost becomes silent. You can't hear it. Which is a big difference when he's staring at me. His breathing was heavy. It really was the cutest.

But anyway, I did turn around to look at him after he fell asleep. My eyes did what his did. They went to his hair, down his bangs to his eyebrows. They were full and a nice shape.

Next my eyes lowered this his eyelashes. They were normal looking, I guess. His nose was way better than mine. And his lips were even better. I remember looking at them for the longest time, wishing mine looked like his. I even pinched his bottom lip to see how thick it was.

Ong Seongwoo was truly beautiful.

But I still don't like him the same way he likes me. Definitely not. Nope.

AN: Hi guys. Sorry this chapter is kinda short, but I'm writing it later than I wanted too. I hope you guys enjoy, and I promise the good good is coming soon. 🌺