🌺 18 🌺

<Daniel>

We made it to the docks. Everyone was excited now, even Jinyoung and Daehwi. It was like all their anger vanished instantly. They even managed a smile towards each other as they looked out into the ocean.

The manager paid for us while we looked around. The cruise wasn't until 1:30 PM and it was only 12:30 PM. I grabbed Ong's hand as we walked down the Habor.

"This is actually really nice," Daehwi said behind us.

It really was. They had a lot of cool things out for sell. Shirts that only have color in the sunlight. Shirts you can airbrush. Toys for the beach. Souvenirs.

"Oh my god, Daniel, look at this."

I turned and saw Seongwoo looking at some shirts. They had Micky and Minnie on them. There were the typical, "HIS" "HERS" shirts. Only one problem. We were both "HIS" and the arrows didn't point to each other on the back."

I explained this to him. He frowns but I think he understands. He sighs and puts it back.

<Jisung>

"Hyung, can we talk?"

I was sitting at the bar in Margaritaville, a small little restaurant type place that sells, well, Margaritas. I ordered one and was already drinking it.

"What's up, Sungwoon?"

"I think we need to talk about what happened when I told you I liked you."

I froze.

"I just wanted to apologize for it. I didn't mean to make things awkward. You don't act weird when we are with the others, but I can feel the tension in you when it's just us. So I'm here to tell you not to be like that. I don't... have feelings for you anymore."

Liar.

"Uh- Oh. Okay. So harm was done. Really." I shake my hand at him.

He smiles and walks away. I ordered another Margarita and finished the one I had.