Ch1: Bastards child

No one
     The sun slowly crept up, showing the beautiful orange and yellow rays of the sun.
A man in his late twenties(28), was in his car. He was driving from his mansion, to a company he works at. Thankfully, his Brother is his boss. So, his brother usually takes up half of the bills that go to the mansion. But Sasuke looked gloomy, looking at his phone. He looked at the text he got. That was from years ago. He could never erase those texts from his ex.

Skylar: Sasuke.....
Sasuke: Yeah Sky?
Skylar: You are really a piece of shit.
Sasuke: what?
Skylar: Hinata told me.
Sasuke: Told you what?
Skylar: That you're a cheating bastard!
Sasuke: Skylar! I.... I can explain...
Skylar: No! I trusted you Sasuke. And you completely destroyed our relationship. Go out with that slut! We done anyways!
Sasuke: Skylar..... Please let me explain.
Skylar: No. I'm done listening. Its over Sasuke.
(Skylar blocked Sasuke)

     He hated himself for cheating on her. On that night, they were to go on a date. He knew they were only 14 then, but he was going to ask Skylar to marry him in the future. Now he's in a dumb relationship that's a dud.
     He was dating the same girl he cheated with. Sakura Haruno. Sakura was Skylar's best friend. But Sakura was jealous of Skylar, so she forced Sasuke to cheat on Skylar. Now he was going to get married against his will.
     Years ago, before he started cheating. Sakura brought him a contract that said, he would only marry Sakura. He made a mistake. And couldn't get it back. Sakura's parents were thrilled, but his brother wasn't.
     He sighed as he pulled in and saw another car. He never seen it, but it looked like the Orphanage and CPS. Unless one of his coworkers decided to be abusive, he didn't think of any other reason they would be here.
     He walked in, only to be stopped by Kiba. He seemed really surprised.
     "Um.... You have a surprise in your office." he said, and just left to his desk. Sasuke was confused as to what he meant. So he was in a quicker pace to get to his office.
     He opened his door to see Kakashi Hatake, Iruka Umino, and Yuki Kaze (Kakashi's girlfriend). But his brother was standing in between the three trio. With a child standing behind him.
     "Sasuke. Mind answering, why you have a child?" asked Itachi. Sasuke looked at him confused.
    "Child? Don't remember getting Sakura pregnant." said Sasuke.
     "Not Sakura. Someone from your past. Skylar Uzumaki." said Itachi, showing the child. The child stood there, a hood over it's head. He assumed it was a girl, seeing the blue and pink dragon.
     "SKYLAR?! HOW OLD IS THIS KID?!" asked Sasuke, half of the building hearing him. The girls nose scrunched up from the loud man.
    "Please shut the hell up, you damned man." growled girl, then her mouthed was covered by Yuki's hand.
     "Skylar taught this kid how to curse at her own Father. I would see Skylar doing that." said Sasuke.
     "Have you met her Family yet? Man, their worse than Sailors. But Skylar gave you a note along with dear Kai Hinata Uzumaki. Soon to be Uchiha." said Kakashi.
Soon, Yuki gave Sasuke a note. That had many words....

Sasuke. This is your daughter, Kai. You will take care of her for now on. If you mess up, I will kick your ass. So don't be a dumb ass.
                                          ~Skylar

     "Skylar is very discriptive. But why is she giving me custody of Kai?" said Sasuke.
     "She is dying." answered Kai, she seemed mad and sad at the same time.
     "Dying?! How? Did she get shot?" questioned Sasuke.
     "No. Skylar has a liver disease. They can make the operation to save her, but she doesn't have enough money. She's been giving all her spendings to her Family and to Kai's school." said Yuki.
     "Which means Sasuke, Kai is your responsibility if I can make the money to give to Skylar for the operation." said Itachi.
     "Huh? Why?" asked Sasuke.
     "I still care about Skylar Sasuke. You might have cheated on her and broke her heart, but I stand by her. I'm not a selfish self-centered jerk, who gave up a woman who would kill for you." said Itachi. He seemed angered by Sasuke's reaction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Bad thing about being a new Father... You can lose your kid at any given moment. Sasuke ran around, asking everyone if they seen Kai. No answers. He soon got word from a security that they saw her walk out the front doors to the park that happened to be beyond the parking lot.
     Sasuke ran out like a crazy man. He saw no other kids, except Kai. She was alone, swinging on a swing. She seemed so used to being isolated from public. He slowly started to walk to her.
     "Kai. You need to tell me if you're coming here." he said with a stern look.
     "I don't want to be with you.... I want mommy." cried Kai, tears falling. Sasuke's gaze softened, she truly loved Skylar.
     "I know you want to be with your Mother. But your Uncle is doing all he can to help her." said Sasuke. She looked away, not wanting to look at him. He sat next to Kai, in the next flat board swing.
     "You know Kai. I truly loved your Mother. But I let my pride get in the way. I never meant to hurt Skylar. I wish I could take that moment back." said Sasuke.
     Kai slowly tugged off her hood. Showing slick black hair. She had Sasuke's looks, but Skylar's personality. He was certainly surprised.
     "Mommy would always swing with me. Even when she got sick, she would always drag herself to me." said Kai, more tears started sprouting. "I don't want Mommy to die!"
Sasuke quickly stood up and hugged Kai.
     "Don't worry. She won't." said Sasuke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Sasuke set Kai onto the bed, covering her with the blanket. On the way, Kai drifted asleep. Now he had to explain this to bit- Sakura. ( :-p) He was staring at her until he got a text. Skylar.

Skylar: How is Kai?
Sasuke: She's fine. Asleep now.
Skylar: I'll send you a thing about her. By the way, my Family visits us often. That means they'll visit you too.
Sasuke: Thanks for the heads up.
Skylar: Sasuke.... Kai is a very fragile girl. If you hurt her once... She'll be Kik glass being hit with a bat.
Sasuke: She misses you dearly... When will we see you again?
Skylar: Probably soon. But don't expect me to be happy.
Sasuke: won't be expecting. Be hoping.
Skylar: Night.
Sasuke: Night Sky.

     He sighed and got up to his room. Taking off his shirt and putting on pajama pants. He slipped into his bed and fell asleep, thinking about Skylar.