Ch2: Sakura... The Bitch

No one
     Now Sasuke was in a meeting with Yuki Kaze and Kakashi Hatake. He had to fill out papers and gain more info on Kai. He looked down to the info he was given.

Name: Kai Hinata Uzumaki (Uchiha)
Age: 12
Date of birth: July 18
Hair color: black
Eye: Purple mixed black
Likes: Dancing, Singing, drawing, and swings
Dislikes: Rats, lightning, death
School: Ongaku Prep for Gifted Children
Friends: Kouji Uzumaki, Jay Hatake
Description from others:
A nasty child who is rude towards elders and other kids. She is violent and gets sick too often.

     After Sasuke read it, he only nodded. He was confused how Kai could dislike lighting. He would have to ask that during this meeting.
     "Now.... To set rules. These are hand written by Skylar." said Kakashi.
     "Sasuke, as you might have seen, Kai dislikes lightning. She dislikes both thunder and lightning, and is deathly scared. I would keep her in your room with you at nights if there is a storm heading your way." said Yuki, reading the paper.
     "I can see that now... But why would she be scared?" asked Sasuke.
      "Kai was near when lightning struck. It happened to... Kill two children she was playing with. Kouji Uzumaki and Jay Hatake." said Kakashi.
Sasuke looked at the two names Kai had written. Doesn't she have any other friends? Or the two killed her only friends. He nodded and got up.
     "I'm sorry for your loss." said Sasuke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Both Uchiha's (one newly made Uchiha) sat in the limo silently. Itachi saw how the atmosphere was changing, so he decided to start a conversation.
     "So Kai... I hear from your Mother that you go to a gifted school. For the Arts I presume." sais Itachi.
     "Yes. I master in all of them. But my favorite's are the Sing, Dance, and Art class." said Kai. The car stopped at a small house, which confused Kai. Are we picking someone else up? Thought Kai.
     Soon a pink haired woman skipped out of the house, looking peppy as ever. As soon as Kai saw her, she immediately hated her. She started glaring at the woman.
     "Hey Sasuke! Thanks for picking up your favorite girl." she said as she got in.
     "Your not his favorite bitch..." muttered Kai. Kai seemed scary as she looked at Sakura.
     "And who are you? I think you got into the wrong limo sweetie." teased Sakura.     
     "Such a brat."
     "Huh?! I'm allowed in here! I'm his daughter!" shouted Kai. "And I'm not a damned Brat, you hoe!"
     Now Sasuke knew what the paper meant by 'being rude towards elders'. Skylar was just like Kai. Rude towards rude people.
     "Sasuke! She just called me a hoe! And what does she mean by your daughter?!" asked Sakura, Kai decided to make things worse. Though, Itachi looked at her encouragingly.
     "Isn't it obvious? He had sex with another woman. But wait, you're just as dumb as a shovel." growled Kai.
     "Sex?! With who?! Are you cheating on me? Again?" questioned Sakura.
     The anger Kai felt slipped away, but confusion was put into its place.
     "What.... What do you mean? Again?" questioned Kai. Itachi knew the truth had to come out.
     "Well, brat. Sasuke used another woman. I was in Paris, while he was fucking some other bitch. Um... Skylar." said Sakura.
     Everything went quiet, Kai wouldn't look at anyone. But Itachi and Sasuke knew Rage was filling Kai up. Soon, Kai told the driver to pull over. She opened the door, jumping out and running on the sidewalk. She hated Sakura. But the one she hated was Sasuke.
     "Kai! Get back into the limo!" shouted Sasuke. Kai stopped and looked at him, tears falling.
     "Go back with that slut of yours. You lied.... And for that, I HATE YOU!" shouted Kai as she ran off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Kai ran a short distance to the Hospital. She ran right in, already knowing the room number. She soon passed Minato and Kushina, as well a the rest of her family. They were surprised and tried to stop her.
When Kai got to the room, she fell to her knees crying.
     "Kai? Whats wrong?" she heard.