chapter 17~ surprise

your POV

I got done with day 1 and ------- said "good job, you're really good with kids" I smiled and said "well I do have my own and we did edu ham so I would know I guess" I was sitting at my desk typing something and then ----- came up to me again and said "we would like you to stay here the rest of the school year on regular salary" I said "that would be awesome but I cant stay any longer because I have a kid and a husband and a career in New york" he said "I know... one year is all were asking. and you have a beautiful family" I thanked him and went on with my day.

timeskip 1 month

Lins POV

things were tough without _____. I missed her a lot SNL already passed and  didn't have anything else to do for another month so I decided to go visit her in Ohio for a week.

your POV

I was heading out of school and I got into my car and put on some Hamilton because i just had no desire to listen to it lately. I walked into my apartment and sat down at my desk and answered e mails from parents and graded playing quizzes that the kids were sending in minutely. I heard a knock at my door and I thought "oh its probably just my sister dropping off  food because I had no time to make any myself" I opened the door and rubbed my eye and said "Hi Jul- LIN LIN OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO-" he shut me up and gave me a big long kiss and said "I am off for the next month and so I'm here to spend time with my wife" I was in shock I hugged my 2 year  old daughter and Lin handed me a bag of chinese food and then I said "I have a crap ton of stuff to grade" he nodded and followed me into my office. I told him how we had to listen to it and then enter the grade into the grade book according to the rubric. we listened to them while our daughter slept in my bed. He wrapped his arm around me and looked into my eyes and said "you are working so hard but I've missed you so much I just want to spend time with you" I nodded and put my head on his chest and he rubbed my back and I said "can you do me a favor?" he replied "of course honey what is it" I said "at school all of these kids have been working so hard and they would love to meet you. it would be a day that they wouldn't forget" he nodded and said "anything for you"