•Gravity Falls•

"When gravity falls and earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye."

HEYO, IRIS HERE! Back again with One-Shots! Here's Gravity Falls!
Requested by danceprincess199, RoxesGamer and nobodys_left_behind love you guys!
Who's your favorite Gravity Falls character and why?

Mine's Dipper cuz he's a nerd like me :P

-Author ❤️
••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••

Scrapbook Memories: Gravity Falls

  I remember the day when I met my best friends. Why wouldn't I? It was quite a memorable day. I don't exactly deal with gnomes disguised as a human boy to make someone their queen very often. I don't exactly find worn out, mysterious books in forests everyday either. I opened my scrapbook which contained pictures of my adventures with them. I suddenly caught my self remembering  that one first day that started it all, and I couldn't help laughing. Wendy was right. City kids were exciting to have around.

••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••

"Oh my god, Wendy. You're not kidding?" You asked, taking a sip of your smoothie.

"Nope, I'm being as truthful as ever, (Y/N)."

"But I thought Mr. Pines didn't have any relatives."

"Same here. But no, he has two little runts about your age. Came in today, actually."

"That's actually pretty awesome!"

You and Wendy were currently spending the first day of summer at Lazy Susan's place, and as of now, Wendy was telling you about the surprise guests at her workplace: The Mystery Shack. "Yeah, I guess. They seemed pretty cool, though the sparkly one appeared to be way too excited for meeting boys." "Sparkly one?" you asked, and took another sip from your drink. Wendy sighed, "Look, dude, it's best if you go over and meet them yourself."

You thought about it for a second before narrowing your eyes at her, "And how do I know this isn't some sort of prank you and your friends are pulling on me? I mean, no one even moves into Gravity Falls anymore. Much less if they're moving in with Mr. Pines." Wendy shook her head and looked at you. "I'm not kidding you. C'mon I'll take you now if you want." She stood up from the booth you were both sitting in. Your eyes widened, "Right now? Uh, okay then. Why not?" You stood up and left the small diner with Wendy on your way to the Mystery Shack.

"Uh, Wendy? Who exactly are these kids anyway?"

"Can't give ya names. But I can say they're just what this town needs. Excitement."

••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••

*You*

  We were now standing outside on the porch of the Mystery Shack. My cousin, Wendy, opens the door and we both step inside. The place was packed with tourists snapping pictures and buying useless nicknacks. Mr. Pines was standing a ways away showing the crowd another of his amazing, unbelievable, must-see, worth-your-every-cent display.

"Ladies and gentlemen, behold! The Sascrotch!" He exclaimed, pointing with his 8-ball staff at a statue that looked like a gorilla wearing underpants. No one seemed to notice though as they were impressed either way, snapping pictures, oohs and ahhs everywhere, and clapping all around.
  I wasn't amused.
"So where are the new kids, Wendy?" I asked her.
"See for yourself, dude." She replied, pointing at two people next to the 'No Refunds' sign.